Author Topic: Things you will see from me in the future.  (Read 975 times)

Hello everyone.
Due to some problems lately, I haven't been able to work on stuff. RTB going down was a major setback as now I cant really work on many projects with friends in different timezones, and production has been slacking horribly.
Currently I have two active projects,

Furdle's Grand Theft Auto
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=250365.0

Furdle's Pirate RPG
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=252873.0

I want to explain to the community WHY production has been slowed down and why it isn't completely RTB's fault.

The GTA project has been something I am very inspired about, unless you're in my close circle of friends, you probably haven't played the current mod. I do understand the server did get a lot of flak about it being unfinished, although I did explain twice before you even spawn that it is in alpha. The current mod has many features which will resemble a city RPG (in case you're wondering, the mod was made by scratch from Jack Noir) The build definitely has the GTA feel for it and its a project I want to finish. I am waiting for more progression from Jack Noir, who is very busy currently with his personal life, but once the mod in nearly complete, I'll be posting more on that topic (or maybe making a new one if its too old)

The Pirate RPG is one of my best builds. The detail I put into the port is incredible and I am proud of it. I wanted to make it a community project, using VCE and my friends to create a nice RPG with quests to host as a non-dedi server (as the bots dont work in a dedi) This project is going well, I've got a lot of help from friends, but sadly I didn't get much interest from people who wanted to help. I will probably continue it on later once I get more inspiration.

I still hold my gaurentee of never abandoning a project. I'd like to thank all my friends who have helped me out so far, and I hope to have a great rest of the year.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 02:22:24 PM by eldruF »

Totally finish your GTA, that was so awesome

furdle your posts are more self centered then vinnys

umm

okay

I don't feel much different now that I know these but w/e

your ego is bigger than bisjac's

wow, my life is ruined! I cannot enjoy the prestigious servers hosted by furdle on his AMAZING grand theft auto. I enjoyed getting ran over by everyone and listening to furdle insult me out of pure nowhere.

Furdle's avatar is self-centered.

It would be nice if you would try and complete the Pirate RPG.

He made this topic just to get those replies from you guys. Nice job falling for it.

Look, I understand Furdle has quite the ego, but I'm getting kind of sick of seeing every topic with his name in it being de-railed into the ground. We get it, you can stay on topic now.

Lol you guys are stuff falling for something like this.
He made this topic just to get those replies from you guys. Nice job falling for it.
This.

for a moment i thought the thread was going to be about your ego-death star shrinking