Author Topic: stuff THAT GETS YOU MAD V999  (Read 17874 times)

People who get pissed off from the fact that tweens are into annoying fads when the people who're pissed were probably in tween fads themselves.

If part of the fad involves a harmful substance like drugs then I'd understand.

Half the time I join a server, it usually changes or shuts down within 5 minutes.

handicapped loving threads

wait, damnit

people who ship jeff the killed

and

idiots who asK ON DOWNLOAD PAGHES "KAN I DONWLOD IT ?????????????????????????????"

Why do you people like to be tribal, what is your problem with black people. Seriously why do you people hate them and joke about it  
Idk, u gown up like that. Still hate all the scum here. Dont care if they didnt do anything wrong or somthing. Just hate 'm. Anyway.

people taking turns without signaling
Traggic
Scum
NOT HAVING A CREDIT CARD
Oh and surveys when you try
 to download "software"... Horrible
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 02:39:16 AM by espio100 »

Children with superpower computers who brag about it and bring it up in every conversation.
People who try one up everybody else.
My 8 hour a day school.
Those who can't keep their mouth shut.

Desperate fat chick smell.. oh god that smell...
its the smell of dying shame.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 03:24:06 AM by synthesispandabot »

People who have no idea what they are talking about

ppl who play master yi

people who complain about 30fps
like why I've been using 60 for months and then go to using 15 and I can deal with it

Gearbox leaving Borderlands 2 broke as forget.

People complaining about their slow internet speeds which are still 30x faster than mine.

Why do you people like to be tribal, what is your problem with black people. Seriously why do you people hate them and joke about it 

so it's only tribal if it's against black people? lol

Idk, u gown up like that. Still hate all the scum here. Dont care if they didnt do anything wrong or somthing. Just hate 'm. Anyway.

top lel

on topic: social justice warriors