Author Topic: Badspot's Block Party?  (Read 819 times)

Something tells me it's not like it used to be.

Waaay back when Badspot hosted the first one it had a huuuge terrain build with great detail and work put into it.
But the newest one just looks like a mess.
Anyone know what happened? At this point it's nothing more than a freebuild.

If you are wondering what happened the info booth telling all the new players what the server is is gone and some other new players convinced the rest the server is just a freebuild.

If you are wondering what happened the info booth telling all the new players what the server is is gone and some other new players convinced the rest the server is just a freebuild.
stuff
Now i will never know what it was....

stuff
Now i will never know what it was....
I just looked back at the old topic. All the images were hosted at returntoblockland.com. So now all the pictures are gone too. It was AMAZING tho. Everyone built seperate things, like there was a volcano with an evil lair on the inside, a log cabin with a hidden underground passage, a giant waterfall, a big statue of Badspot, and a ton more.

That little info booth was built by Ephi, I believe he has the save file, Badspot doesn't. Remember, Ephi basically managed the server.

Badspot's Block party wasnt made by the Admins Instead Block King 124 And me Bok Were building it, we only made the first baseplate

I meant not Admins but return to blockland

Sorry, I don't speak cancer

Badspot's Block party wasnt made by the Admins Instead Block King 124 And me Bok Were building it, we only made the first baseplate
wat

What

your "baseplate" takes up all the loving flatland which looks ugly, plus since no one has your trust we can't loving build anything on it

I'm trying to contribute to the terrain. Behind and to the right of where the image was taken, you'll find a canyon made by me and myst.

because it dosnt have ephi admin'ing it anymore.

you all have very complicated incorrect answers to what is actually very simple lol

I can see the ghetto I built :D

because it dosnt have ephi admin'ing it anymore.

you all have very complicated incorrect answers to what is actually very simple lol