Kingdom Crusade [Looking for quality builders]

Poll

What race will you be?

Elf
Human
Dwarf

Author Topic: Kingdom Crusade [Looking for quality builders]  (Read 16082 times)

My photo shop skills are decent.

AdinX's BL_ID: 10833
Thorfin25's BL_ID: 2199

Edit: I lied, he's 10832
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 04:00:07 PM by Thorfin25 »

My photo shop skills are decent.

AdinX's BL_ID: 10833
Thorfin25's BL_ID: 2199
Dont worry, I'll make sure the credits are filled correctly in due time :)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 09:25:03 PM by Tally »

I believe you can get banned for saying this.

Why would you go telling random people that you pirate programs.
Say one person who never pirated in thier entire life (exept teachers)

I don't care that you pirate but you shouldn't go around letting people know. It's a loving federal crime.

<--- Xenos109  @jes, my id is 20287

Here I'll apply. I can do small things like furniture, minor details such as bookshelves, ponds, lakes, stone pillars ect.
I don't have any pictures (yet), but you can ask Jitank, Boost, because they've have seen my more recent work.

ID-17532

Here I'll apply. I can do small things like furniture, minor details such as bookshelves, ponds, lakes, stone pillars ect.
I don't have any pictures (yet), but you can ask Jitank, Boost, because they've have seen my more recent work.

ID-17532

We will wait for your pictures.
Also considering you've got a negative reputation amongst the crew.

Well this seems like a fairly interesting idea. But wouldn't having player death set you back to square one set back players who join later dieing over and over to players who are perpetually on top? It that case, you would need to join early to have a chance to get far. It's the reason point shops don't go over too well on DM servers.

Well Furdle, you know me. I'm more than willing to help build and model.

IGN: Mr.Noßody
BL_ID: 6480
Position/s in the project: Interior Builder/Modeler
Link to previous work: SPO, Entropy Manor, Roy the Ship (if you want links to more of my work I'll provide later)

Well this seems like a fairly interesting idea. But wouldn't having player death set you back to square one set back players who join later dieing over and over to players who are perpetually on top? It that case, you would need to join early to have a chance to get far. It's the reason point shops don't go over too well on DM servers.

Well Furdle, you know me. I'm more than willing to help build and model.

IGN: Mr.Noßody
BL_ID: 6480
Position/s in the project: Interior Builder/Modeler
Link to previous work: SPO, Entropy Manor, Roy the Ship (if you want links to more of my work I'll provide later)

Sure, come to the server soon and help build :)
Also, dying doesn't set you back to square one. You have a bank where you can deposit your stuff so when you die you can withdraw your stuff

We have come across a problem. I've been trying to contact trinick for a few days now and I've had no response. I don't know if he has quit or what, but it's not looking good :/

Trinick got arrested again.

He will be back later or tomorrow.

Trinick got arrested again.

He will be back later or tomorrow.
!!!