Poll

What race will you be?

Elf
Human
Dwarf

Author Topic: Kingdom Crusade [Looking for quality builders]  (Read 16077 times)

Hows the progress on the Mod itself atm? I feel like this project has slowed down

Tried to join the server today. Couldn't find it.

Tried to join the server today. Couldn't find it.
I am on the server now, can't detect any problems.

It was down yesterday for a short time but no progress was lost.

Edit:
Some brother named Dion painted the whole server trippy colors. wtf
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 11:11:13 AM by Tokerovin »

Dionysus?
Must be.

Almost everything was transparent or neon but I fixed it lol.

Must be.

Almost everything was transparent or neon but I fixed it lol.
I tried to fix the path way but I didnt know where it was cause he painted it the same color as the grass in one part

Just visited the server. The save loaded was one from the past, I'll load the current one.

I like how this GUI is coming underway... Still a little rough, obviously, but seems to be smoothing out real nice!

I like how this GUI is coming underway... Still a little rough, obviously, but seems to be smoothing out real nice!
Yeah, building has slowed down a bit, waiting to hear an update from Trinick about the script

I've run into a whole bunch of bumps with the whole dragging items around in your inventory thing, but I think I've finally figured it out. It'd be a whole lot easier to do it if this was Torque 3D.

It'd be a whole lot easier to do it Life would be golden if this was Torque 3D.

Furdle, how many projects do you have on hold? I'm getting this never finish vibe.

Furdle, how many projects do you have on hold? I'm getting this never finish vibe.
We are still making this. Calm yo tiddies

I get you are making this, but what happened to the GTA andThe WW2 Pacific Theatere

I get you are making this, but what happened to the GTA andThe WW2 Pacific Theatere
They're on hold. If you want to find out why they're on hold, go dig out the topics and look for my posts on there