Poll

What race will you be?

Elf
Human
Dwarf

Author Topic: Kingdom Crusade [Looking for quality builders]  (Read 16083 times)

Trinick got arrested again.

He will be back later or tomorrow.
Are you serious?? What happened?!

I was just kidding but I do have a feeling he hasn't abandoned us.

No worries guys, just talked to trinick and everything is on track!

Called it.

Booyakasha

Furdle - 1
AdinX - 0
Tokerovin - 1

(Kingdom Crusade production crew's betting wins)

the pvp land is inspired by this:

I'll help with this, sure.

Show me some medieval builds you've made.

In other news, I just updated the OP, we have 14 members in the production crew! HOLY SALMON BATMAN!

Sorry I haven't been on recently but I have an idea for a new project once this is done pm on steam or here if you want the details I might join the server tommarrow to update the backup

I love how your profile pic is nodding yes and then you say this^

When will this be active?

I'm really looking forward to it.

Sorry I haven't been on recently but I have an idea for a new project once this is done pm on steam or here if you want the details I might join the server tommarrow to update the backup

Hey furdle I keep crashing from you server when I ghost the bricks

When will this be active?

I'm really looking forward to it.
People are asking for estimated time it'll be done.
I seriously can't say, the HUD and GUI are finished, not sure how far the mod has come along, the build is nearly finished and the weapons just need to be finished up.
I don't want to say an estimated time if I am wrong, but if I was to give an estimate using our progress so far, two weeks maybe.

People are asking for estimated time it'll be done.
I seriously can't say, the HUD and GUI are finished, not sure how far the mod has come along, the build is nearly finished and the weapons just need to be finished up.
I don't want to say an estimated time if I am wrong, but if I was to give an estimate using our progress so far, two weeks maybe.
Hopefully you are using Duel pack 1 and 2.

Hopefully you are using Duel pack 1 and 2.
ah ha ha ha.

What a stuffty suggestion.
Trust me, you'll be impressed by our weapons.