Poll

New Spools of filament should be what color?

Red
3 (4.1%)
Yellow
1 (1.4%)
Blue
5 (6.8%)
Black
4 (5.5%)
Green
6 (8.2%)
Orange
5 (6.8%)
Purple
9 (12.3%)
Forums Blue
38 (52.1%)
Other (post below)
2 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Taya's Badass 3d printing Thread (Commissions Open for Whatever) (Read OP)  (Read 22195 times)

it'd barely be a dollar considering the size. But don't listen to locke, he'll charge you a billion bukcs
Barely a dollar? I could pay you like $5.75 (ya i pay for shipping I'm no richard) and I'd have myself a tiny red NES?

Sounds good to me. I may take you up on that offer. But give me some time, it depends if I'm getting my SNES or not.

It'd be really fantastic if I could have a life-size SNES. I'd paint that motherforgeter gold.

But how expensive would that be?

I don't think its meant to be any of em.
Oooo in that case I'll just say it's a Biforce Volsung~

Barely a dollar? I could pay you like $5.75 (ya i pay for shipping I'm no richard) and I'd have myself a tiny red NES?

Sounds good to me. I may take you up on that offer. But give me some time, it depends if I'm getting my SNES or not.

It'd be really fantastic if I could have a life-size SNES. I'd paint that motherforgeter gold.

But how expensive would that be?
life size with decent infill would be around 40 dollars

life size with decent infill would be around 40 dollars
I wouldn't really care if it was filled or hollow, if it's even possible to make it hollow.

If I do anything I'll probably buy one of your tiny NES with a controller, and I'll maybe buy a 3d printed Private Jet add-on (idc about size, I've never had anything irl related to BL)

« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 02:11:32 PM by Tayasaurus »

i think we all expected dennis hopper
3d print dennis hopper

Okay I've decided I'll buy those things i told you about. How much would they be?

Okay I've decided I'll buy those things i told you about. How much would they be?
I don't have any payment things set up yet. But I'll let you know when I do. I got a shipment of new filament coming in so i'll have more to print with.

What you are going to want to do in the meantime is send me the file to that mini NES and the .obj of the private jet. I also need to know the scale of the jet and what size you want it at.

If you're interested in printing any of these:

http://p3d.in/u/PiTheKhoz

Whats this?

A top secret project?!!!

If you can properly guess what this goes to, you get one from me for free. But you won't figure it out. I'm confident.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 07:05:41 PM by Tayasaurus »

If you're interested in printing any of these:

http://p3d.in/u/PiTheKhoz
jesus Christ I want these all as a add-on for BL right now

Whats this?

A top secret project?!!!

If you can properly guess what this goes to, you get one from me for free. But you won't figure it out. I'm confident.

I can guess correctly because I'm friends with Yndaaa but I won't :p