Resized Brick Icons!

Author Topic: Resized Brick Icons!  (Read 5468 times)

Resize the icons in the brick selector!

Did you always hate how only a fixed ammount of brick icons would fit on the screen at one time? Now the brick selector has a slider on the upper right with which you can set how many icons to display in a row. It ranges from 3 to 16, letting you make them stupidly huge...

...or very tiny, so you can see more of them at a time and find your bricks faster. Moving the slider will instantly resize the icons, no restart or similar nonsense is required.

You can download the add-on here.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 07:59:32 AM by Zeblote »

This is wonderful, good jorb

I'm assuming this works with addon bricks since its just resizing icons right?

This should be default.

Considering ModTer is in the picture and IT works...

This is client-sided, it simply resizes the icons. So yep, it will work

You should make the window itself resizable.

The window is already reseizable from default.
Just drag the right bottom corner, it is kinda awkward but it works.

The window is already reseizable from default.
Just drag the right bottom corner, it is kinda awkward but it works.
No it isn't.

No it isn't.
He's right, you can't resize the brick selection window

By the way, why does it seem like my game freezes as i change the icon size? It doesn't crash, it just has momentary freezes as i move the slider around

(also there needs to be a reset button)

The bar that resizes the icon seems opposite.

A resizable menu would be awesome, for people with bigger screens to be able to see more at a time.

By the way, why does it seem like my game freezes as i change the icon size? It doesn't crash, it just has momentary freezes as i move the slider around
this is unavoidable for anything like this that replaces a large amount of GUI at once

Thank you so so so so soooo very much

(also there needs to be a reset button)
Easy - just change it back to 6 icons per row. It snaps so you can't mess it up.

Well the code is not actually optimized at all. I basically delete all contents of the gui and then rebuild it. Just changing all positions might be /a lot/ faster.

I couldn't find any callback for resizing the window. If someone has an idea for that, sure

The bar that resizes the icon seems opposite.
It sets how mny icons per row, left being 3 and right being 16.