Author Topic: Most bullstuff shift I have ever got.  (Read 3951 times)

Bullstuff shift... Bullshift?

looks like some stuffty minimum wage job at a best buy or something
amount of surprises in this thread:  0

They make you do stuff like this for a year if you put up with it. Me shutting up and doing ehat I am told is exactly what they want so thry can push me around.

Ya dig, bro?

I did it for a year because I had two jobs. It was voluntary.

That's cute OP.

Several times, my dad has had to spend 24+ hours at work lol. Usually when he is on call.

That's cute OP.

Several times, my dad has had to spend 24+ hours at work lol. Usually when he is on call.
What does he do? I'm assuming he was able to rest between calls?
At least he'd get paid a forgetton (unless he's salaried, in which case that sucks)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 03:10:33 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

That's cute OP.

Police Officer in a small Town/city with a small department?

That's cute OP.

On call...

A doctor of sorts? Fireman?

Police Officer in a small Town/city with a small department?

when i was 16 i had to work 7am to midnight christmas eve, then I had to work 6am to 2am christmas day

i ended up having to cover two peoples' shifts and at sonic they dont give holiday pay or anything special like that, but i did end up getting like 10 overtime hours that week.

I did it for a year because I had two jobs. It was voluntary.
so what you're saying is, because you made the decision to overwork yourself not even out of necessity, he is required to deal with bad hours?

so what you're saying is, because you made the decision to overwork yourself not even out of necessity, he is required to deal with bad hours?
no my point is he's a little bitch. that's an easy shift.

no my point is he's a little bitch. that's an easy shift.
What is easy for you isn't necessarily easy for someone else

If he can't do the hours then they will find someone else who can. Or they will reasonably negotiate with him. The ball is in their playing field.

What is easy for you isn't necessarily easy for someone else

That's what makes someone a little bitch: when things aren't as easy for them as they are for others.

What does he do? I'm assuming he was able to rest between calls?
At least he'd get paid a forgetton (unless he's salaried, in which case that sucks)

He's an MRI Technologist.

He scans people.