I bought a bow today

Author Topic: I bought a bow today  (Read 5250 times)

Although, minimum wage for 18-20 is in fact £6.31 an hour. (I don't know where you got the £5.03 from but I know its definitely 6.31)
That's what I thought too, but I searched it up and found it to be £5.03

https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates

The question is, Is it a good bow?

That's what I thought too, but I searched it up and found it to be £5.03

https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
hmm well I guess its outdated, because I am 100% certain its 6.31

The question is, Is it a good bow?
I like it, its got a good grouping and is relatively easy to shoot whilst the limbs make the 26 poundage feel easy.

Get Infinity I on it. Use books until you get one with that.

archery is fun but i prefer shooting rifles

Get Infinity I on it. Use books until you get one with that.
wat

First off, let me say that I receive NOTHING from my parents. I work, I make my own money, I use trains and buses and I cook my own food. I am no way spoilt.
Secondly, you know forget all about archery so why do you think you know how expensive a bow is?
Stop trying to sound like an expert kiddo.
if you're serious i'd recommend getting reading glasses
and i own 2 bows thx

you should wrap christmas tree lights around it and engrave on it "Festive Huntsman"

if you're serious i'd recommend getting reading glasses
and i own 2 bows thx
get lost kid

540 for a 26 pound bow?
 Sure, you have accessories, but I do t think it should have been that much.

Now, I'm also assuming its a recurve shortbow, which HAS its perks, but if you really want to learn, I'd get a Modern-Traditional bow (Arms are detachable and can be switched for stronger limbs, but is a traditional style, usually recurve)

Just dont expect to be able to hunt anything besides small game.

EDIT: Saw the pic again and noticed that the limbs can be changed for higher poundage if I'm correct. Though I still stand by when I say that it was overpriced.
I'll take a pic of my bow when I'm home.

540 for a 26 pound bow?
 Sure, you have accessories, but I do t think it should have been that much.

Now, I'm also assuming its a recurve shortbow, which HAS its perks, but if you really want to learn, I'd get a Modern-Traditional bow (Arms are detachable and can be switched for stronger limbs, but is a traditional style, usually recurve)

Just dont expect to be able to hunt anything besides small game.

EDIT: Saw the pic again and noticed that the limbs can be changed for higher poundage if I'm correct. Though I still stand by when I say that it was overpriced.
I'll take a pic of my bow when I'm home.

Its a recurve longbow, I can change the poundage with tightening bolts on the riser, or changing the limbs entirely.
I bought the most expensive beginner riser, there was a stuffty heavy ugly one for £90.

Its not over priced, I paid for some nice equipment, the arrow set alone cost £40.
The limbs are Premium+, the riser has a nice paint job and its lightweight. I didnt pay for an average beginner bow, I paid for a very good beginner bow.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 06:23:45 PM by eldruF »