I bought a bow today

Author Topic: I bought a bow today  (Read 5261 times)

to what range?
does your visor even have a set up for a sight?

When I had actually decent arrows, I was able to hit a target 100 yards away, but i average at around 70 yards.

If i wanted to, i could get a sight on my riser.

When I had actually decent arrows, I was able to hit a target 100 yards away, but i average at around 70 yards.

If i wanted to, i could get a sight on my riser.
aha I find that hard to believe.

aha I find that hard to believe.

Of course you find it hard to believe, but that doesn't make it any less true. You use yours to shoot targets with a 26# bow. Mine is made more for hunting with 50-60# limbs, which makes 70 yards easy.

Also, I trained without a sight, so naturally Im pretty damn good at firing a bow without a sight.

man
that bow is pretty badass if you ask me.

why did I first read the title as "I bought a bowl today"?

5 years later furdles using his dead wifes corpse as target practice

op should change title that was yesterday

op should change title that was yesterday
but if people look at the topic in which it was created they would think I bought it the day before yesterday and that'd be wrong.

I got a bow for my 11th birthday. I used to put tennis balls on the ends and shoot things out in the yard

Once my dad and his friend put kerosene on the tennis balls and lit them, so we had flaming arrows

I got a bow for my 11th birthday. I used to put tennis balls on the ends and shoot things out in the yard

Once my dad and his friend put kerosene on the tennis balls and lit them, so we had flaming arrows
sounds pretty sick.
I live in London so my back "yard" isn't like a big american field, so I only shoot at clubs.

sounds pretty sick.
I live in London so my back "yard" isn't like a big american field, so I only shoot at clubs.

i don't have a back yard.

I live on 4 acres so we get to do basically whatever we want outside

I live on 4 acres so we get to do basically whatever we want outside
That's pretty sick,
I've got like 100 yard length of my garden (what we call 'back yards' in england)
If I continue to shoot for longer, I will convert my old chicken cage into an area I could shoot to, maybe a brickwall behind a foam block with a target.
I will find some spare blocks no problem, but a foam block costs around £60.
plus my parents wouldn't appreciate it too much aha