Author Topic: I'm getting sick of people posting my face (edited or not) on the posts I make.  (Read 11449 times)

OK, I just want to explain.
A while back in the "Post real life pictures of yourself" thread, I posted my own face.
This was met with a bunch of edits and all, and I'm just getting sick of this whole fad thing where when I post someone, a person will post a picture of my face, in which the photo may be edited.

My message, stop this. I know some people won't, but I didn't realize this was the consequence I am facing. It's getting old.

*cough*
purplemetro
*cough*

*cough*
purplemetro
*cough*
Yep looks like we're gonna have another purplemetro episode going on here
I would laugh if purplemetro actually did one of the edits that are most likely gonna come up lol

CORRECTION: In the thread it says "when I post someone, a person will post a picture of my face." Someone is Something, not someone.

Sorry for double posting, but no edits in drama.

Also, Aduioa put me on memegenerator. Take it down, I don't want to be a meme or anything.

Sorry for double posting, but no edits in drama.

Also, Aduioa put me on memegenerator. Take it down, I don't want to be a meme or anything.

you get lodes of emone tho

Do you guys not have anything better to do than post about others' flaws? It's sickening.

well
you did choose to post a picture of yourself on the internet
what did you expect
also quoting a picture of yourself is just posting the picture AGAIN

i'm sorry but how pathetic and sensitive can you get
this is the internet, did you expect it to be like Heaven with serene, caring and sorry souls?

would you be mad if i made a blockland face based off of your real face
it'll be a sketch though, it wont actually be the actual picture

i'm sorry but how pathetic and sensitive can you get
this is the internet, did you expect it to be like Heaven with serene, caring and sorry souls?
seriously though, his last posts show his face