Author Topic: I found a phone AND an ipod  (Read 4022 times)

So I found a cellphone in an electronic recycling bin.
It actually works and it even appears to have a working data connection.
But it's locked with a passcode.
It's an LG phone and it says Schneider Kreuznach on the front of it, near it's camera lenses.
How do I unlock it?
It has a photo of 2 girls as the wallpaper on the lock screen.
I also found an ipod that just keeps showing the apple logo and then appearing to lose battery power and have me recharge it again.
HOLY stuff THE IPOD ACTUALLY WORKS, but it has a passcode.

Wait, did you find it or did you steal it?

Either way you could try to see if there is some force memory erase.

Schneider Kreuznach is a electronics company based in Germany. So thats not surprising.

how interesting. are you going to unlock it so you can use it? if so, go to the nearest hole and live in it until you die by fire. if not, go to the nearest hole and live in it until you die peacefully of old age. you could even build a nice cottage.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:39:46 PM by Badspot »

how interesting. are you going to unlock it so you can use it? if so, go to the nearest hole and live in it until you die by fire. if not, go to the nearest hole and live in it until you die peacefully of old age. you could even build a nice cottage.
This was found in an electonic found in a recycling bin. Not some random guys backpack.

your jealousy is showing

your jealousy is showing
I have a samsung galaxy that i am content with lol.

go ahead and unlock it if you just found it in a recycling bin, that forgeter should've known that you can't recycle electronics in a plain recycling bin.

guys, i have a heart, these devices would have been turned into some eco car or whatever anyways
so i decided to take them

go ahead and unlock it if you just found it in a recycling bin, that forgeter should've known that you can't recycle electronics in a plain recycling bin.
He found it in a "Electronic Recycling Bin" im pretty sure it's meant for electronics mate.

plot twist: the phone and ipod were being tracked by the government and were thrown away by a criminal

You should look the iPod into getting checked by an apple employee. I hear they can do password resets.

You should look the iPod into getting checked by an apple employee. I hear they can do password resets.
This, this is a good idea.