Author Topic: Bot n' Player Teams  (Read 1995 times)

I'm asking someone to make an events so that the player can be on the same team as a bot through events.
For Example on slayer a bot will work with a certain team and attack the other teams. If anyone would mind
and make this for me?

It can? Can you show or tell me how to do it?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 09:12:28 PM by waterdoom13 »

Download it and see the help guide included.

https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/downloads/Gamemode_Slayer.zip

Set the "Preferred Players" in the Teams tab.

Oh, that well it does add bots that's on the same team as the player but, I wanted the bot to spawn from a bot hole. not just the actual player spawn.

They do spawn from a bot hole, it is just very small, and when they spawn you can set their events on the spawns, the spawns still work like bot holes

I know but, I wanted the bots to spawn separately (Sorry if i didn't mention it earlier)
I don't want the Bots to spawn from the player spawn

Edit: Also it Leave ghost bricks behind
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:44:40 PM by waterdoom13 »

I think they have to spawn on the same player spawns.  You can just try to make more spawns so they don't all spawn on one brick.

Actually, there are slayer bot holes.
I believe they're somewhere in the special tab.

They Don't have Bot Holes for slayer i only see the normal one.
The only thing I see is the Node brick and the rally point brick Besides i only want a normal bot not the ones that follow the node bricks. so i can event them better then the slayer bots. I know their basically the same but the slayer bots seem to take a second thought when they reached a brick

They Don't have Bot Holes for slayer i only see the normal one.
The only thing I see is the Node brick and the rally point brick Besides i only want a normal bot not the ones that follow the node bricks. so i can event them better then the slayer bots. I know their basically the same but the slayer bots seem to take a second thought when they reached a brick
Weird, I have it.
I don't think it's an addon.
Maybe you missed it, the brick is called "Team Blockhead Hole"
Also the bot hole ones don't need rally points/nodes, those are for the other slayer bots.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 06:10:38 PM by gr8dayseth »

This is what i see though.

Weird.
You ARE still using that version of slayer greek put right?

Weird.
You ARE still using that version of slayer greek put right?
Yeah