Need advice on buying PS3 games.

Author Topic: Need advice on buying PS3 games.  (Read 1568 times)

Recently I've realised all my PS3 games are pretty old and I really miss being able to play with a controller rather than a keyboard and mouse.
I need advice on games for ps3, I tend to like open world/ creative / progressive / survival

Games I already have and want to find simmilar games for the PS3;
DayZ
GTA V
Rust
Mount and Blade

skyrim legendary edition
fallout new vegas ultimate edition
uh
uhhh
I don't own a ps3 so idk. my sister talks about the last of us a lot but it's very linear so...

Yeah I got Skyrim and fallout. I liked the idea behind how the games work, but the engine is weird IMO.
I like how you get character progression and stuff, that's nice.

shadow of the colossus should be on the ps store but idk

Really looking for an open world medieval game where you update your character as you fight monsters and do quests.
Maybe I just explained skyrim..
I have as strong disliking to Bethesda studios, the system they use for their games is really unattractive

You'll have to wait a year and a half
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance
yeah saw that looks dope

Just bought Metro 2 for £12 from ebay yay :)

Also looked up 'Fable'
can anyone tell me what gameplay is like? (i find gameplay videos on youtube dont explain what the game is like 20 hours in)

If you're looking for somewhat medieval and fantasy try the dragon age series. It has somewhat of an open worldish idea and character progression is involved.

You also have a party system ect.

If you're looking for somewhat medieval and fantasy try the dragon age series. It has somewhat of an open worldish idea and character progression is involved.

You also have a party system ect.
Looks a little too linear for me.
gaahhhh D:

why cant a company employ me to think of super cool ideas for games :(

Also looked up 'Fable'
can anyone tell me what gameplay is like? (i find gameplay videos on youtube dont explain what the game is like 20 hours in)
fable is only available on xbox, osx, and windows, fable 2 is only on xbox, and fable three is only on xbox and windows
they're fun tho. well, I know fable 2 and 3 are. I've never played the first. but 2 is better than 3
There are PS3 games?
wow congratulations on managing to time travel from like five years ago

Need some more suggestions, I'm buying some good titles on ebay :) lotsamone

it's not medieval but you might like borderlands 1 and 2

it's not medieval but you might like borderlands 1 and 2
2 was quite fun, but the narrative structure suuuucked.

I just saw resistance on ebay with like 20 seconds left and I hesitated but I bought it for like £2.50

Dont really want to pay for it now I've remembered it sucks lol

Not sure if this is really what you're looking for, but Warhawk is a pretty freakin awesome game from 2007 for the PS3. It's a third person shooter and it's super fun to play with friends.