Pecon's add-on archive (Tricorder added)

Author Topic: Pecon's add-on archive (Tricorder added)  (Read 32244 times)

I really like the hit markers addon, great work.

I've updated Item Restrictions so that it will prevent players from spawning the restricted items from bricks. Additionally, it's been added to the updater system. I'll add more mediums of restriction if anyone requests it.

I wish the i scared supported multiplayer,
Too chicken to play alone

I've updated the national flags mod with the flag cache feature tezuni requested. To enable it, enter $pref::flagsInChat::cacheFlagRequests=1; into the console or replace that line in the script.

This has been pushed out on the auto-updater. Please inform me of any bugs, as I will have it enabled by default when I know it works well.

Now only if you would allow people to download your half life 2 healing station...

These things

Anyways, I love the add-ons.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:14:14 AM by giant tootsie rolls »

I'm apparently forced to download the mega version of National Flags, because Venezuela isn't in the tiny ones.
Why.

I'm apparently forced to download the mega version of National Flags, because Venezuela isn't in the tiny ones.
Why.
Because I used statistical data I collected to determine the most popular countries among Blockland players. You can always mix-and-match your own version for the tiny one by downloading both and dragging the Venezuelan flag from the full version into the flags folder of the tiny version. It will add it automatically when you start your server with the tiny version.

Added the Better Server Rules mod.

National Flags (both versions) and IP Banning now support Greek2Me's new update system. I plan on having all my mods on the update system, and with the convenience this brings I may update some things with suggestions through this topic!
Thanx Pecon. Would you further explain the IP banning ? I don't think I fully understand.

Thanx Pecon. Would you further explain the IP banning ? I don't think I fully understand.
you... ban someone's IP?

It bans the IP that all users are from when the connect to the server. It will permanently ban their BL_ID if it is on that same IP.

I have a question, When I fire said duck cannon, the projectile disappears in mid air, and I have no idea where it will land. Am I missing something?

I have a question, When I fire said duck cannon, the projectile disappears in mid air, and I have no idea where it will land. Am I missing something?
There is something weird with the model that makes it invisible at certain strange angles. I can't do much about this unless someone made a new model.

North Korean flag on the full version? Dafuq? There's no internet in North Korea so why bother adding their flag lol.