Author Topic: Pecon's add-on archive (Tricorder added)  (Read 32248 times)

National Flags in chat
This mod puts little flags next to people's names in the server chat which correspond to the country they are in.

Tricorder
A star-trek inspired Tricorder item that tells you about things you point it at. Check the topic for pictures and info

The Duck Cannon
An extremely silly weapon that shoots ducks.

IP Banning
This mod lets super-admins place IP bans, which can help prevent someone from coming back on your server with alternate keys. Read description.txt included with this mod for command information.

Imscared Gamemode
A scary gamemode for a scary night.

Set brick expression event
Not quite what it sounds like, this event lets you set the face type on pumpkin and skull bricks.

Restrict Items
Allows admins to restrict what items players can use. See topic for usage instructions

Better Server Rules
Forces players to read and accept the server rules before spawning! See topic for usage instructions

Tick Events
Adds events that are a more reliable compliment to the default relay events. See topic for usage instructions

Announcement Rotator
Allows for the creation of multiple announcements that rotate through and broadcast regularly. See topic for usage instructions

TotalRPG Event System
A collection of events that makes creating an evented RPG much less complicated. See topic for usage instructions

Hitmarkers Co-authored by Taboo
Plays a sound and shows a X graphic on the screen when you successfully damage something with a weapon.

Boss Battles Client Made by Jetz
Makes choosing classes on Boss Battles much more quick and easy.

Get updates for mods automatically with Greek2Me's update system!
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255382.0
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 01:46:17 AM by Pecon »

Great to see these addons back.

How come nearly every forumer's website I go to is apparently unsafe according to my website blocker?
(the blocker only blocks websites with viruses on btw)

How come nearly every forumer's website I go to is apparently unsafe according to my website blocker?
(the blocker only blocks websites with viruses on btw)
Probably because we haven't paid their ransom to make a website not appear as 'unsafe'.

Probably because we haven't paid their ransom to make a website not appear as 'unsafe'.

-boomheadshot-
How is informing someone burning them?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:20:14 PM by InvisibleName »

How is informing someone burning them?
i'm referring to the fact Pecon7 stated that the security program required a 'ransom' to make it appear as "safe" so that actually is a burn.

Every time I hold out the Duck Cannon while looking straight downwards in firstperson, my screen is covered by the backpack part

National Flags (both versions) and IP Banning now support Greek2Me's new update system. I plan on having all my mods on the update system, and with the convenience this brings I may update some things with suggestions through this topic!

you forgot your Boss Battles bricks...?

you forgot your Boss Battles bricks...?

you obviously don't know vocabulary do you??

suggestions / requests for the flags add-on:

-support unabbreviated country names (i made it set the tag to the country name in text instead of using a flag, so the 99.9% of the people w/o the client add-on can see)
-use a site that doesn't have a 1,000 a day limit for API requests if possible
-if the latter is not possible, implement a feature to trace a users IP to their country once, log it, and check the user's ID for stored data, before requesting a check with the site

by using this last suggestion, you can log up to 1,000 new user's country data each day and avoid hitting the limit in the future, because they will be checked against the log before a new IP trace request is sent.

I'll look at implementing a user cache for it.

You don't need a client mod to see the flags, you just need downloading textures enabled.