Hatmod by Boodals & JakeBlade v4.1 (Update page 7)

Author Topic: Hatmod by Boodals & JakeBlade v4.1 (Update page 7)  (Read 54437 times)

Please do emitters to hats, but make them seperate pls. I will love you if you did.

unsophisticated imbecilic cretins
i tip my fedora to you lesser kin and may one day you witness the essence of class

...keep telling yourself that.
And you can't pull that off as a joke now. Damage is done.

Please do emitters to hats, but make them seperate pls. I will love you if you did.
What emitter would look decent on a hat? A fountain hat?

Maybe emitters like in TF2? (dunno I dont know much about TF2)

Confetti? music notes, lightning?

Maybe emitters like in TF2? (dunno I dont know much about TF2)

Confetti? music notes, lightning?
i'm still waiting for an addon that can apply emitters to blockheads without being overly convoluted
too bad that's supposedly extremely hard if not impossible

Cigarette will be nice with smoke emitters

So uh some hats are being mounted in the middle of my head instead of on top of it.
Nevermind, still had some simplewell stuff lingering in my add-ons folder.
Actually it's still happening. Matter of fact, I can't equip any hat after closing my server annd then rebooting it.
Disregard everything.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 11:06:17 AM by TheArmyGuy »

I'm having a problem (Well, Lord Tony is) but the random tick isn't working, nobody on the server is getting hats at random times.

I'm having a problem (Well, Lord Tony is) but the random tick isn't working, nobody on the server is getting hats at random times.
You must have random hats enabled, hat tick time must be above 0, hat chance must be above 0, and hat access must be off for the tick to activate.

In the console, enter this:
echo($Pref::HatMod::RandomHats SPC $Pref::HatMod::HatTickTime SPC $Pref::HatMod::HatChance SPC $Pref::HatMod::HatAccess);
then tell me what it says.

Edit: Okay, after some debugging, turns out i dun goofed with the code. v3.1 will be released with the bug fixed soon.

K, the file has been uploaded, just waiting for Jake to change the title and stuff. You can download it now using the same link.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:47:24 PM by boodals 2 »

Yes i'm out of ideas.
Yes i'm duplicating some TF2 hats.
Yes they will be released soon.

Also added a donation section to the OP seeing this is being used servers where you'd have to pay for wearing hats which is ridiculous.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:29:43 PM by JakeBlade »

Yes i'm out of ideas.
Yes i'm duplicating some TF2 hats.
Yes they will be released soon.

Also added a donation section to the OP seeing this is being used servers where you'd have to pay for wearing hats which is ridiculous.
How can i add these 4 new hats?

How can i add these 4 new hats?

When they are released, simply download them from the OP and put them in the add-ons folder as you normally would.

that military hat

make ears also