Poll

You know which one is better.

193 (76.3%)
60 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 253

Author Topic: The Lego Movie VS. Frozen  (Read 18834 times)

kind of the other way around, lego movie has adult humor while frozen has none.
Every animated film nowadays has "adult humour".

why not
because it doesn't make any sense to include them
Because it forces the film makers to think on their feet and and creative, but effective solutions that otherwise could be solves by just throwing money at it. And the overall feel, the charm of low budget films is something that can only  get with having a lower budget.
that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. if you find some way to give your $20k ford fusion some of the features of a $100k mercedes S-class, it's not gonna be better than one
and what "charm"?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 10:12:59 PM by Night Fox »

that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Well it's true, there's a reason indie movies have a reputation for being so well made. The people working on them are usually a lot more dedicated and work harder to make their film better.

Well it's true, there's a reason indie movies have a reputation for being so well made. The people working on them are usually a lot more dedicated and work harder to make their film better.

not to shamelessly self advertise or anything but this is exactly why the blockland forums game is gonna be good

that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Well you don't know anything about film making then.

because it doesn't make any sense to include themthat's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. if you find some way to give your $20k ford fusion some of the features of a $100k mercedes S-class, it's not gonna be better than one
and what "charm"?
It's not, aaa film makers are rooster suckers who don't take risks, that's why almost all aaa movies have no plot and are just made to make money, indie producers actually treat their films like art

It's not, aaa film makers are rooster suckers who don't take risks, that's why almost all aaa movies have no plot and are just made to make money, indie producers actually treat their films like art
but that has nothing to do with the budget

but that has nothing to do with the budget
It does, they don't take risks because they want to make money

It does, they don't take risks because they want to make money
what...? didn't you just say it wasn't about the money for them? taking risks is a good thing, and is specifically not what big companies do

masterful snow physics

Lego movie is aimed toward GUYS! this forums is full of GUYS

frozen is aimed towards girls of almost all ages. its a loving princess movie, of course the majority of  you guys arent going to like it.

You can't use that excuse anymore. Guys watch Barbie and play with barbie dolls now.