Is this idea good?

Yes
5 (71.4%)
No
0 (0%)
I have no idea....
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Radiation Mod  (Read 731 times)

I was thinking a good add-on would be a radiation mod which works like the heat mod. So instead of a heat brick, there is a radioactive brick which gives you -5 health every second. There is also radiation sickness which causes -4 health every second and a half for 10 seconds if you stay in a radioactive brick for more than 12 seconds then get out of it.

If you wanna try the Heat Mod to see more how this would be like, its on this add-on list: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=252228.0

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 02:22:41 AM by Juliun03 »

That kills very unrealistically quickly. Also I would change the title to something less ambiguous. Try "Radiation mod"

Most ambiguous title ever.

Why can't people follow the pretty simple rules..

I remember a long time ago playing a game where the setting was that the sun was expanding. Any time you were in sunlight you got hurt, and slowly died. You had to go under bricks to protect yourself. It was really good. IDK what it was called though

I remember a long time ago playing a game where the setting was that the sun was expanding. Any time you were in sunlight you got hurt, and slowly died. You had to go under bricks to protect yourself. It was really good. IDK what it was called though
It was made by xalos and it was solar apocalypse it also destroyed certain types of bricks ( You had to gather bricks at night also )

In mine, at least, you very quickly died, at least after day twenty or so. You also got lit on fire if you were outside after a certain day. I would host it more often if it wasn't such a pain in the ass to deal with people bitching and whining because they can't wait for five loving minutes instead of respawning every half a second.

In mine, at least, you very quickly died, at least after day twenty or so. You also got lit on fire if you were outside after a certain day. I would host it more often if it wasn't such a pain in the ass to deal with people bitching and whining because they can't wait for five loving minutes instead of respawning every half a second.
maybe if you made a spawn area, like a shelter you wouldn't have anyone bitching, I personally love the apocalypse mod.

lol i would make it if i wasn't lazy right now

Xalos, I really enjoyed that. You should host it a few more times.

I think that there should be areas with more concentrated radiation, and this would harm you faster/slower, what have you.  Also, I think this should be a support mod, such as how we have Support_RaycastingWeapons or Support_Ammo, so that it can be implemented into other mods easily.  Conditions like radiation sickness and cancer, leukemia, etc should come depending on exposure.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 04:05:30 PM by SWAT One »