(Hatmod) Mr.Noßody's Hat and Hair Dump

Author Topic: (Hatmod) Mr.Noßody's Hat and Hair Dump  (Read 18463 times)

Well, here we go.
Mr.Noßody's Hat and Hair Dump

Behold, the 70 something hats I've accumulated over the years of Hatmod+, spread between two packs for hats and hair use purposes.
Long overdue, here are all my hats to date. Use them as you like.

IMPORTANT: These packs are to be used in conjunction with Boodals & JakeBlade's Hatmod. Please get the mod first before downloading these.

Hat Pack: (Plus a few in post)

Get the Hat Pack HERE

Hair Pack: (Includes Men's and Women's hair styles)

Get the Hair Pack HERE

Disclaimer: If there is any issues with the files or it's content, please let me know. Feedback is appreciated, requests are acceptable.

~"Arm yourself with selection"

What ever happened to the Daft Punk hats, I believe they were called something like guyhelm, guyhelmglow,(there were 4, 2 of each)Tomhelm,Tomhelmglow.

I can't install the mod and the pack too, when i activate the goddamn mod, and start the server, i try to put hat of the hat's name, and it says that the hat doesn't exist -_- Help plz

Nice work!

I can't install the mod and the pack too, when i activate the goddamn mod, and start the server, i try to put hat of the hat's name, and it says that the hat doesn't exist -_- Help plz

By default you have no hats. You can unlock them by simply being on the server for a long period of time. Or, if you have the latest version, say /hatAccess and everyone will have access to all hats.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 10:42:32 AM by boodals 2 »

yaay
morehatpacks

now i must becomelike jakob'sbanana

What ever happened to the Daft Punk hats, I believe they were called something like guyhelm, guyhelmglow,(there were 4, 2 of each)Tomhelm,Tomhelmglow.

Oh, those weren't by me.
I may have the models in an older HatMod if anyone wants them ported.

Oh, those weren't by me.
I may have the models in an older HatMod if anyone wants them ported.

Simplewell hats can be read by HatMod as it is, so that's not really necessary. I've added some info on that into my post of the topic. Ill get Jake to put it into the first post.

I'm not sure if those hats were in SimpleWell.
I'd have to look through the files first.

I'm not sure if those hats were in SimpleWell.
I'd have to look through the files first.
No. They were in Rusty and Munk's hat mod.