Author Topic: [RADIO BROADCAST] HEFTY. - Name ideas. [ON AIR]  (Read 9693 times)

FINALLY fixed the mobile site.

now time to implement IRC ;)

Mobile site supports Airplay on apple devices by the way

BECAUSE HTML5

my stream is back up guys!

I'm down for the night. My schedule is going to be somewhat erratic throughout the week.

I'm down for the night. My schedule is going to be somewhat erratic throughout the week.

this

and i'll be down starting monday afternoon for about a week or longer

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE.

we're not doing irc. the software we use has a built-in request system and i finally figured how how to set it up.

site update for this new feature SOON.

http://heftyradio.org/tom/

i'll be rolling out the rest of the guys on hefty to this ;).
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 07:38:01 AM by TomTheGeek² »

bump.

i'm gonna stream whatever and see what happens when you guys request stuff. (it works i just never done any real tests with it)

to access the requests site, just click my banner on the hefty site and it will take you to that portal.

My Alternative/Indie station is ON AIR.

I'm going to try to leave it on for the remainder of the night.

are they all down?
I can't play any of them.

the M3Us work, but the links at heftyradio.org don't.

I like this, it's really good.
Can't wait until I can hear the other's besides Mack's, I would like to hear all of 'em!

EDIT: oh hey alec is on

I like this, it's really good.
Can't wait until I can hear the other's besides Mack's, I would like to hear all of 'em!

EDIT: oh hey alec is on

we're thinking of just switching to one encoder with rotating djs. not exactly yet though.

I'M ALSO ONLINE SO HIT ME UP!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 09:47:10 PM by TomTheGeek² »

I'm shutting down indefinitely. Hopefully, I'll be back up soon, but I'm not sure if that'll even happen.

To those of you that listened, thanks.

We're gonna go through some maintenance for a while (a day at the maximum), but we'll keep everyone posted for when the station goes back up.

We'll also update everyone on what the new format is (yes, new format) from here on out. Thanks for listening.

We're broadcasting again!

After moving to a newer system, we're using only one station now and sharing it between all of us. Come have a listen!