Author Topic: [RADIO BROADCAST] HEFTY. - Name ideas. [ON AIR]  (Read 9722 times)

How is Somebody That I Used To Know electronic/dance?
Not that I'm complaining, Tom's list is p cool.

How is Somebody That I Used To Know electronic/dance?
Not that I'm complaining, Tom's list is p cool.

haha, it's night time so i'm going loose here.

all that we require to do is stay mostly what we are, hell i could play some of the indie mack got me into if i wanted to. as long as i keep playing mostly electronic i'm fine...

i'm gonna do a whole set of boards of canada tracks right after daft punk for about an hour (i know you guys love them here) so jump on my stream!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 12:24:13 AM by TomTheGeek² »

Mack's voice is really smooth and lovey.

Mack's voice is really smooth and lovey.

i get to hear it every day ;)

hey guys im back on my strovbe account, don't have to use shinjis anymore (thanks mack <3)

anyways my broadcast is down for now but it should be back up tomorrow around 3pm EST.

thanks for listening, guys!

There are so many reasons why I can't host a station but I want too
looks sounds awesome so far

My jazz station is shutting down for tonight. It'll be up tomorrow morning.

I really want to try streaming this but I cant think of any ideals for a station that sounds good :(

I'm back up for a short while. Come in and listen to the best of Miles Davis, Frank Sinatra, and Dave Brubeck, as well as some classical from Edward Grieg and Gabriel Faure.

my radio's back up guys!

http://tomthegeek.tk:8000/hefty.joey

back down for the night. i'll be up tomorrow, like I said! 3pm EST, or some time around there.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 03:58:03 AM by Strovbe »

currently on my todo list for hefty:

• finish website
  • getting the new redirect up and running
  • extra credit: find a new webplayer for the site with backgrounds and metadata support

yes there is a working protototype of the site right now and it just will sport basic web players. if you want full song title and all that then go load it up in a desktop program or something.

My station'll be going up in a short while.

Double post, sorry.

I'm up!

EDIT: And back down again. Having an issue with the server at the moment.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 01:27:31 PM by Comatose »

none of the streams are up :(

none of the streams are up :(

I'll try to get mine up for you. Don't worry, my friend.