Author Topic: (Webcomic) Paranatural - "How are you doing I'm doing angry"  (Read 1201 times)

Start reading
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Quote from: About
The Comic
Paranatural is best described as “X-Men meets Ghostbusters except everyone’s twelve.” It’s a comedy/action comic about a group of middle school kids with ghostly superpowers fighting evil spirits and investigating paranormal activity in their hometown. Paranatural began in the summer of 2010 and, as of 2012, updates Fridays.
The Author
I’m a 20-year-old college student from the East Coast of the United States. If you want to contact me with questions or comments, you can send an e-mail to zack@paranatural.net. You can also follow me on Twitter. I have a DeviantArt page as well, which is also where you can read the comic in the event that the site is down for whatever reason.
Basically Earthbound meets FLCL (or Spirited Away meets Gravity Falls, pick your poison) and then Paranatural is their bastard offspring.

It's a comedy/action/reaction-image-goldmine webcomic about a bunch of middle school kids with powers who fight ghosts, spirits and the occasional punk. The artstyle is sketchy and dodgy at first, but improves very quickly.

Other than that it's also, and I quoth, "funny as richards".

In short I'm gonna sum it up with the entirety of the old OP's actual writing:
READ THIS COMIC
NOW
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 06:02:21 AM by Cybertails1998 »

dude dont even mess i love paranatural
there should really be a webcomic megathread

bumping with a particularily weird panel: