Admiral Twinke- Go back to roblox cigarette

Author Topic: Admiral Twinke- Go back to roblox cigarette  (Read 3015 times)

tl;dr Admiral Twinke banned me for spawning a car, he never talked to me and this is the ban post

I can't get an ID right now, but this is stupid.

wait forget ID is 23600, I didn't read

69!!!¡!!!!!!¡111!11!1!¿

he's probably just someone best off ignored.

You deserved it because everyone is sick of people joining their loving server just to spawn some vehicles, weapons and then leave.

I have to clean up after your stuff.

You deserved it because everyone is sick of people joining their loving server just to spawn some vehicles, weapons and then leave.

you're the reason blockland is the way it is

you're the reason blockland is the way it is

The way it is now, no one plays and they just sit around and spawn items. Then they bitch at you for not having a lot of items on the server they could loving play with.

If it is a family rp, or any kind of rp, or anything that says "roblox", then there is your solution

i support dis shizzle
i was banned too for the same time and reason

Classic lord tony

The way it is now, no one plays and they just sit around and spawn items. Then they bitch at you for not having a lot of items on the server they could loving play with.

Why exactly are you hosting?
What is your server offering to players?

OP your description of your actions is extremely vague. Could you please describe in exact detail what went on, and share screenshots if you have any?

I ask this because a common symptom of people who assail servers and then drama them is the lack of a detailed description. I'm not implying of course that you had any malicious intent, but I would like to know more.

OP your description of your actions is extremely vague. Could you please describe in exact detail what went on, and share screenshots if you have any?

I ask this because a common symptom of people who assail servers and then drama them is the lack of a detailed description. I'm not implying of course that you had any malicious intent, but I would like to know more.
sorry for being vague, I didn't want to take to much time out of talking to rad people on skype, from what I remember, all I did was put a base plate, put a veichle spawn and then he banned me, nothing really happened before that besides someone making a strip club. Rockinboy also got banned, and as Dre said, he got banned for the same reason

it was  a family RP I think btw

sorry for being vague, I didn't want to take to much time out of talking to rad people on skype, from what I remember, all I did was put a base plate, put a veichle spawn and then he banned me, nothing really happened before that besides someone making a strip club. Rockinboy also got banned, and as Dre said, he got banned for the same reason

it was  a family RP I think btw
1. why would you join a family rp
2. what color was your build
3. how long did it take for him to ban you after you built the thing