Author Topic: Need 'pranks' to do while family goes away.  (Read 2857 times)

Due to disputes with my family, I don't go on vacation with them any more.
They're soon to be going to Venice and I will have the whole house to myself for a week.
Other than loving bitches and throwing parties (as you would expect) I want them to have a welcome home present.

So I need some ideas of things to do while they're away. So far the only thing I can think of doing is changing every family picture into a picture of nick cage.
I need some good suggestions. Nothing like stuff smearing their bedroom walls, like funny pranks which aren't too much damage.
My cousin told me that when he was in the same position as me when he was my age, he drove his motorbike through the house, took all the doors of their hinges and made a big halfpipe in his living room.
So yeah, I need some good ideas. I will list them below.

• Change every photo in the house to Nicholas Cage
  • Fill parents bedroom with a stuff-ton of baloons
  • Post tiny photos of yourself in strange places around the house.
  • Hanging pirate flag outside my window on top floor exterior
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 01:11:33 PM by eldruF »

Print pictures of your face and stick them on every book you can. Also stick them in random places, like the back of a cabinet or on the side of a milk carton.

smear stuff all over their walls, that'd be loving hilarious.

WHOOPS I'M TOO FUNNY

you should totally do the old bucket of water trick.

just got an idea, gonna fill my parents bedroom with baloons

do the nicholas cage thing too

just got an idea, gonna fill my parents bedroom with baloons

that's actually great

What's the maximum amount of damage you can cause?

he destroyed my internet temper once

rebuilding the house upsidedown

Super-Glue your dining room chairs to the floor.

Take one of those voice-recording hallmark cards and mount it to a bedroom door so that it plays when the door is open. Record something creepy on it first, of course.

Hide ketchup packets under the toilet seat.

Add salt and food coloring to all the beverages in your refrigerator.

Post tiny photos of yourself in strange places around the house.

Tie up one of the bitches you forget in your closet, and wrap her in Christmas wrapping paper and hide her under your parents bed when they get home so they get a nice little surprise when they try to sleep.

Post tiny photos of yourself in strange places around the house.
I like this.

If you have a pet you can kill it and skin it and wrap the skin around all the door handles so when they're like wtf is this you can be like oh yeah I had some fun with fluffy.

I like this.

Inside the bathroom cabinets and on showerheads are best. I'm assuming you don't have access to their cars, but the dashboard is good too.