Author Topic: Jake's modeling/poster services [TOPIC/PRICE CHANGE $1,- ≠ €1,-] [PAGE 9]  (Read 16462 times)

No! You're undermining his business!

the posters lol

who would pay a dollar for a 256x256 image.

I can make my own posters!

Free posters here! Come n get 'em.

Q: I can do this myself, why would anyone hire you?
A: Because not every blockhead knows how to get models in the game. I'm doing this for the people wanting custom add-ons, if you don't need me that's great.

the posters lol

who would pay a dollar for a 256x256 image.

I can make my own posters!

Free posters here! Come n get 'em.

Was this needed? A lot of people can't edit images

Charging 1$ for a poster that most people can make in a few minutes is silly. I've seen free avatar threads that looked as good as them.
Model prices are pretty reasonable though.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:17:33 PM by McZealot »

Technically his prices are still pretty low, so you guys should be happy. Many artists on tumblr get paid alot more than he is for 1-2 hours of work (for commissions and stuff)

pls make me a poster for free? <3 <3

pls make me a poster for free? <3 <3
ye pm me avatar picture and details (background, text) and in about 3 minutes it'll be here

ye pm me avatar picture and details (background, text) and in about 3 minutes it'll be here

So basically you're going to piss all over Jake's carpet because the poster price isn't basically nothing?

Badspot

• Administrator
Charging 1$ for a poster that most people can make in a few minutes is silly.

A dollar for a few minutes work is perfectly reasonable.  Minimum wage is a dollar for every 8.3 minutes - and your average mcdonalds fry jockey sure as stuff can't make a 3d model or edit images.

his prices are actually remarkably low

i would have expected something like fifteen bucks per-model. jakeblade's selling quality really cheap

If I knew how to script, I'll buy the stuff outta yo. Sadly I cant script, and I am not interested on anything in particular. But I'll let you know if I ever am. Also those prices seems reasonable to me.

A dollar for a few minutes work is perfectly reasonable.  Minimum wage is a dollar for every 8.3 minutes - and your average mcdonalds fry jockey sure as stuff can't make a 3d model or edit images.
Quoted for truth.

I think JakeBlade is pretty respectable for offering such an inexpensive but good service to our collection of idiots.

I know business is a dog eat dog world out there, but this is Blockland Forums, it's not like he's the head of a multi-million dollar industry, but at least give this guy some credit and stop stuffting on his progress by advertising free posters that you make in paint.

He probably uses something like Photoshop which costs somewhere around 100-500 dollars and requires actual skill to make them rather than taking an avatar pic using an ingame addon, googling an interesting picture and stuff-cropping it behind the avatar and then adding some funky font text to it.

Really though, if you want to go through the trouble of telling everybody that A DOLLAR IMAGE is overpriced make your own god damn thread about it, and don't post here.

What do you think would happen if someone else advertised their own game on here and said it was better than blockland? You'd probably get banned.

Do everyone a favor and leave immediately if you decide to screw his progress. This man has quality work and probably spent a lot of time on it, so leave him be.

What do you think would happen if someone else advertised their own game on here and said it was better than blockland? You'd probably get banned.

I don't think I would get banned if someone else posted their game on the forums.

i've done that like three times now