Jake's modeling/poster services [TOPIC/PRICE CHANGE $1,- ≠ €1,-] [PAGE 9]

Author Topic: Jake's modeling/poster services [TOPIC/PRICE CHANGE $1,- ≠ €1,-] [PAGE 9]  (Read 16198 times)

Have you ever wanted to make a mod but had absolutely no or very inexperienced modelers? Or do you just want your own private add-on for your server only?
And are you willing to spend a small fee of €2,- for a good looking machine gun or a fancy costume?

My name is Jakeblade, 20 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I've been playing blockland since 2008. I've always been busy with making my own add-ons and helping people creating theirs, and with the increase in the amount of players there is also an increasing demand for modelers.

How does it work?

• Think of something you want me to make.
  • Send me a PM on the forum containing your idea.
  • Add me on Steam.
  • Send the money through Paypal when we both agree on the price.
  • Discuss the progress of the request until the you are satisfied with the result.

Prices

All payments will go through Paypal, my Paypal e-mail is arnodoesburg@hotmail.com
Right after I receive the payment, I'll start streaming the modeling process on http://www.twitch.tv/jakeblade (I only do this when a customer spends more than €10,-)
Most of my models take about 1-2 hours to be made depending on the complexity.

Models (.dts/.obj only)

• 1 Model - €2,-
  • 5 Models - €8,-
  • 10 Models - €15,-

• Vehicle - €12,- (Vehicle price depends on how complex the model is, you only pay for the model)

• Custom CI and item icon - + €1,-
  • Basic script - + €1,50 (Including custom sounds)

Posters (multi-brick prints are priced €0,50 poster per brick used)

• 1 Poster - €0,50,-
  • 5 Posters - €2,-

If you order for more than a total of €5,- you get a free portrait poster for yourself or a dear friend!

Contact

If you are interested in one of my services be sure to contact me by using the forums personal messages.
You must also add me on Steam.

FAQ

Q: Why are you doing this?
A: Because I love helping people out with their custom mods, and why not do something I like doing most and get a little reward myself as well?

Q: I can do this myself, why would anyone hire you?
A: Because not every blockhead knows how to get models in the game. I'm doing this for the people wanting custom add-ons, if you don't need me that's great.

Q: Will you still model for free?
A: Of course, I still have a lot of projects running which I gladly contribute to because I love helping out. This is purely for individuals wanting something private/special for themselves or a mod they're developing.

Q: Why did you modify the price list?
A: Because of the unsuspected increase of demand and time consumed.

Satisfied customers

I tried JakeBlade's poster service out. He finished the image a lot faster than I was expecting. I paid him $0.25 USD. It's a better usage of a quarter than buying gumballs at the store.

The 5 models I requested are done and it only took 3 hours to do all of them. The finished versions are high quality and I look forward to using them in my switches and buttons mod in the future.

I'd just like to say I really enjoyed this service and I would definitely use it again. Usually, when you want a model made, you go to Suggestions and Requests, post a topic with a vauge summary and possibly a picture, and start checking back every night for someone who "might" be interested to come up with something. Often when you're having a model made you have no communication at all with the person who is doing it for you, and they can leave you hanging for weeks before coming back and saying they lost interest. Jake's service isn't like that. He was in contact for the whole creation process, and would not move onto the next model until he had my word that it was exactly what I wanted. He was fast and efficient. I would definitely recommend him.

thank you so much Jake, it was easy and quick. Plus it's great quality: 10/10

Bump, Jake did around 8 models for household appliances and such for What Remains.
Awesome service :P

Sorry for the double post, but here's the poster:

It's really cool. Thanks!

Hes best at modelling he made a chainsaw and poster it look great!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 07:58:37 PM by JakeBlade »

So you are selling your services to model?
Interesting

I made a topic similar to this. About selling services in BL.

Wait
you have to PAY just for a poster?

Why would you sell your body for such a low price?

I tried JakeBlade's poster service out. He finished the image a lot faster than I was expecting. I paid him $0.25 USD. It's a better usage of a quarter than buying gumballs at the store.

Wow nice, would request for a poster but I have no money :(

This is interesting and I might actually take this up. Do I pay first?

can I purchase your services in the form of hats

This is interesting and I might actually take this up. Do I pay first?

Yes, once I recieve the payment I start working on your request.

can I purchase your services in the form of hats

You could make me model hats for you, I'd love to.

You could make me model hats for you, I'd love to.

what I mean was:

can I pay you in TF2 hats

5 Posters, different angle shots of yourself? Lol

what I mean was:

can I pay you in TF2 hats

No, i'm sorry. :P

5 Posters, different angle shots of yourself? Lol

I accidentally removed the single poster price. fixed.

Can I purchase your service for make a 5 of posters of Me and my friends and Vehicle that my friend and I made it? but how?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 05:50:20 PM by master king deaddude »

Wait
you have to PAY just for a poster?
Yeah, just for a poster! How trivial! Who's ever heard of paying for a servic-
Never mind, why did i even post that.
Oh right.

See, the difference between what Jake is doing, and what you morons did, is that Jake is offering himself as freelance labor. He's making customized prints and models for those that are willing to pay $0.50. Of anyone on the entirety of the forums, you, Buttman and Snaked_Snake have no room what-so-ever to talk, considering you ask for $6.87 for "vip," which grants you access to hats that are public, that funnily enough, Jake made

Can I purchase your service for make a some of poster of Me and my friend but how?
READ BEFORE REPLYING
Prices

All payments will go trough Paypal, my paypal e-mail is arnodoesburg@hotmail.com
Right after I recieve the payment, I'll start streaming the modeling process on http://www.twitch.tv/jakeblade
Most of my models take about 1-3 hours to be made depending on the complexity.

I might request some posters unless I can get my photoshop fixed lol
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 05:44:29 PM by AdinX »