Poll

Would it be cool to have a section for saves?

Yes
6 (66.7%)
No
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: April 11, 2014, 04:49:11 PM

Author Topic: Wouldn't it be nice for a section for people to upload and download saves?  (Read 724 times)

Once apon a time, maps were your backdrop to your server, and could (and still can, although almost nobody can use them) be downloaded/uploaded on this exactly forum. Now that people only use building to make the scene, shouldnt people be able to upload and download them? Save are stored as a file, and I'm pretty sure you can take a save from one game and plop the file into another persons saves folder. Please, tell me what you think in the poll.

Thats what the Gallery is for, even if people are consistently not posting their save files.
Also, Steam Workshop is going to do this.

Thats what the Gallery is for, even if people are consistently not posting their save files.
Also, Steam Workshop is going to do this.

and for those who dont have steam?

Get Steam.
Source
I don't feel like hunting it down, but he's right. No, I'm not doing an April Fool's thing on you.

Get Steam.I don't feel like hunting it down, but he's right. No, I'm not doing an April Fool's thing on you.
Is he right about being right? I'd like to have a source eventually because all I recall hearing is that badspot might get a steam workshop going. I don't recall if he would put saves on it.