Author Topic: Racism on blockland.  (Read 8317 times)

The curse filter does contain "monday". Have you disabled it or something?

Didn't we already have threads like these before?...

No one's going to get banned from the game for what could be considered such a petty issue. I think you're all taking this guy way too seriously. Just ignore him, since that really is the best thing you can do. And why the hell would you join his server anyway?

Didn't we already have threads like these before?...

No one's going to get banned from the game for what could be considered such a petty issue. I think you're all taking this guy way too seriously. Just ignore him, since that really is the best thing you can do. And why the hell would you join his server anyway?
He's awesome

You could just not go to that server. Thats just how some people are, not a lot you can do about it.

This really does belong in drama.  They are just words, get over them.  You yourself have made fun of me for being fat.  It is not all that different, because you are still taking a difference in a person and exploiting it for your own enjoyment.  Seriously, grow up.  This is the internet, if you don't like it, smash your computer.

i was banned from Vyper's server by R@NDOM for this reason: "Jew.", perma ban, of course.

Same here , he came to my server , and made a bot named the N word .
Do you mean:

monday?

Captain King comes in and builds a burning cross next to my box. I perma banned him.

I was in odin's server, and Captain King showed up and started screaming about how it was "TIME TO LYNCH SOME mondayS" He built some burning crosses with nooses attached, and I perma-banned him. I think it's completely immature and innapropriate. I don't want to feel like an ass here, but...

Well Captain King is simply a handicap who hasn't ever seen many humans before, therefor thinks its ok to act that way.

There have already been two topics about this actually. But i do believe that this is unacceptable and thats why I only go to servers with names that don't scream "noob server" to me. Also Mangobean is a cool person but he left blockland and his damned cousin stole his persona. So yeah that tribal Mangobean is just his wannabe cousin. And finally anyone who says monday on the internet obviously doesn't come in contact with very many black people or any people for that matter.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 02:18:38 PM by tommybricksetti »

Back in RTB, there was a kool kids klub clan...
Guess the list.

Hear that hes black! lol

Hear that hes black! lol

what a f in handicap. capitanking my ass :)

anywas i dont get why peaple do this. dosenmt mean your a diferent color that you are 100% diff like if your a alien. like wtf. what i mean just beacous your black,brown,white,GREEN(only if your sick) you shouldent be bannned

Back in RTB, there was a kool kids klub clan, and did not portray the kool kids klub very well.

Look what we have here. (taken a few seconds ago)