Author Topic: Racism on blockland.  (Read 8318 times)

Kungfu-Ninja

I know im only giving them publicity, but im sick of this sorta crap that is spread all through blockland.

"Captain King" is one of these people. Little 11 year old idiots that think they know history, and think its ok to make fun of people that have died, or torchurd for the sake of being different.

This is going way to far, somthing has to be done to teach these idiots a lesson in life that, just because people are different does not mean they are any less then anyone else.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 09:32:11 PM by Kungfu-Ninja »

Uh, it's "tortured."

Plus, I agree. I called Mangobean a cigarette on Captain King's server, and was banned with this message:

Fuk your stuff monday.

Yes, it said "fuk"

I insulted Mangobean on his own server, and EliteBeatSlowpoke called me a monday, and called me I chink after I said I was Chinese.

Back in RTB, there was a kool kids klub clan, and did not portray the kool kids klub very well.

Kungfu-Ninja

This is on the most part a kids game, and children should not be exposed to this sorta crap from idiots.

They should be punished one way or another because going at this rate they will never learn.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 09:36:05 PM by Kungfu-Ninja »

Captain King is a winr.

If the little kids can't deal with it , then they should loving leave
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 09:57:49 PM by Inaxio »

Yes, I agree. I was on reaper's server, and Captain King comes in and builds a burning cross next to my box. I perma banned him. I'm not one for religion, but that's too far.

@Inaxio: Just shut up. Little kids maybe can deal with it, they just shouldn't.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 09:41:41 PM by TheWorm »

Same here , he came to my server , and made a bot named the N word .

Uh, it's "tortured."

Plus, I agree. I called Mangobean a cigarette on Captain King's server, and was banned with this message:

Fuk your ice cream monday.

Yes, it said "fuk"

I insulted Mangobean on his own server, and EliteBeatSlowpoke called me a monday, and called me I chink after I said I was Chinese.

Back in RTB, there was a kool kids klub clan, and did not portray the kool kids klub very well.
Once in v4 there was a kool kids klub person who called Sampapa a monday if I remember right, then I benned him and Sampapa hugged me.  :cookieMonster:

Kungfu-Ninja

This isn't dramma, im sick of people behaving like this, thats all.

Yes, I agree. I was on reaper's server, and Captain King comes in and builds a burning cross next to my box. I perma banned him. I'm not one for religion, but that's too far.

@Inaxio: Just shut up. Little kids maybe can deal with it, they just shouldn't.
Captain King Is just awesome.
Seriously , as long as it's not worse then him loving up something , then I'm fine

I agree. Racism should stop. It's the fact that stupid, dumbass dipstuffs are prancing around thinking they're better than all others because they're a different race/ethnicity. They seriously need to grow up.

I was in Captain Kings server today,  I asked him if he was handicapped or just looking for a way to make people hate him and his answer was,

"no"

"I JUST HATE mondayS!"

Kungfu-Ninja

Thats my point, this is not only about that richard-head Captain king, but others as well.

I don't know about you guys but i think there should be some sort of rule against this so these morons get whats coming to them.

I KNOW!
Lets do what they did in south park when he sleeps sneek up on him and paint him black so he will know how it is to be black :D

What's there to do apart from being a better admin? Use word filters on derogatory terms, etc.