Racism on blockland.

Author Topic: Racism on blockland.  (Read 8247 times)

You know, if he's doing it randomly then he's just a kid who's been listening to his parents say monday and other racial terms, and thinks it's funny. Get over it, I don't cry over spilled milk when someone calls me monday or "uh-oh oreo".

I don't care about any children etc.
Only thing that matters for me are my friends and my family, we can't take care of every little child on this planet who may be exposed to negative surroundings.

Just look at the kids right now, look at their friends.... man, bad influences.... and you won't be able to prevent him from meeting such kids, they are everywhere.

Believe it or not, I will choose the next land I will life in depending on their children, I don't want my future child to be dragged into such groups. It makes me sick to see intelligent people in those group, with their potential thrown away.

Just take care of the people around you, the people who are precious to you, spread the word, show them, what is wrong, and what is right.

Most people are only behaving bad because they don't know that it's bad, and because they get away with it, never feeling the consequences.

I will change this to a degree I can, saving those who deserve better.

I agree but I also think that kids playing this game should hear this vulgar language and they shouldnt leave the server what do you expect? Its called "blockland" its like lego, and who doesnt like lego? so whoever starts teasing people about religion, race, status or whatever needs to grow up and get a life because when they go into jail they are probably gonna be raped by a black man...because thats how it works if there is no girls in jail then YOU become some ones bitch instead.

I'm sick of handicaps (I'm looking at you, wallyjohn) thinking my name (Nige111) means monday.

This issue rests on the fact that you kids are easily wounded by mere words.
As long as this is so, the big bullies will continue to use bad words on you and bluntly make fun of you. If you make an overly dramatic reaction to words then they'll continue to make fun of you.

Do you know why they use tribal words? Because they sit in a chair in their basement, and when they pop a tribal slur just to have some kid on the other side go f[size=0pt].[/size]ucking insane, they laugh it off hysterically.

That fat sweaty pile of filth won, you hear? You just delivered what he wanted right to him. How those that make you feel?

I was in Captain Kings server today,  I asked him if he was handicapped or just looking for a way to make people hate him and his answer was,

"no"

"I JUST HATE mondayS!"

I HATE RACISIM!

I was in Captain Kings server today,  I asked him if he was handicapped or just looking for a way to make people hate him and his answer was,

"no"

"I JUST HATE mondayS!"

I HATE RACISIM!
ME TOO!

It's ok. King is a changed person now. He turned his kool kids klub server into the land of fried chicken and welfare!

You know, if he's doing it randomly then he's just a kid who's been listening to his parents say monday and other racial terms, and thinks it's funny. Get over it, I don't cry over spilled milk when someone calls me monday or "uh-oh oreo".
But "uh-oh" oreos are white...

we're just being richards, dont take it so seriously

I'm sick of handicaps (I'm looking at you, wallyjohn) thinking my name (Nige111) means monday.

Jebus forget, you serious?

I bet he thinks Nigera means monday.

Nige is short for Nigel (sp?).

what the hell!!!! i do not tease people because of their race so forget off ok, i have had a virus on my computer and someone has taken my blcokland ID probably by getting into my hotmail and reading my blockland authentication code so if anyone named Wallyjohn is being tribal it isnt the TRUE Wallyjohn

ITT People who don't realize Captain King is a troll and by acting like this is exactly the thing he's trying to accomplish

what the hell!!!! i do not tease people because of their race so panda off ok, i have had a virus on my computer and someone has taken my blcokland ID probably by getting into my hotmail and reading my blockland authentication code so if anyone named Wallyjohn is being tribal it isnt the TRUE Wallyjohn
He called you a handicap, not tribal.
Learn to read, handicap.