Killer King and yoda are using aimbot.

Author Topic: Killer King and yoda are using aimbot.  (Read 7734 times)

You're just making a fool of yourself at this point

y u r men
Please, there is still hope! Just take a break from the forums, and you'll be an intelligent and respected member over time like me! Just grow up a little bit! And stop sizing your text!

y u r men
We are not being mean. We are suggesting that you stop posting for a while and observe how other people act here so that you don't look like an idiot.

Please, there is still hope! Just take a break from the forums, and you'll be an intelligent and respected member over time like me!
dat ego

i think he was serious
im one hunnit puhcent real up in this muhforgeta, dawg.

Late but wasn't Aimbot broken by v21? My aimbot just puts my screen aiming at the ground no matter who I target.

My aimbot  just puts my screen aiming at the ground no matter who I target.

Late but wasn't Aimbot broken by v21? My aimbot just puts my screen aiming at the ground no matter who I target.
then your aimbot sucks

Oh my god lol

uh, isn't aimbot considered a hack? Or is it only when packaged with BLHack. I don't know that much regarding this.

By "my aimbot" i meant my copy of aimbot.

uh, isn't aimbot considered a hack? Or is it only when packaged with BLHack. I don't know that much regarding this.
aimbot used to be an add-on until v21 came in and broke everything for it