Killer King and yoda are using aimbot.

Author Topic: Killer King and yoda are using aimbot.  (Read 7731 times)

Give him a chance. He has to learn just like everyone else. How were YOUR first posts?

Flat's first 2 pages of posts actually look superior in every way

yeah they're even better than his current posts

and davidosss started posting a year and a quarter(?) ago but i guess he's improved since then too

Oh. Well he probably learned his lesson from another website.

yeah they're even better than his current posts

and davidosss started posting a year and a quarter(?) ago but i guess he's improved since then too
The reason why he hasn't learned by now is because you guys don't even try to let him learn. This is the case for like half the people rooting around in the BL subreddit. I was one to get out lucky back when I joined. I observed until I knew what I was doing wrong. That's what David should do. Just lurk for a while until he sees what to do better.

guys seriously stop with these pictures my sides have left orbit

The reason why he hasn't learned by now is because you guys don't even try to let him learn.
He had this chance to learn throughout his entire time here. I don't believe in that "it's our fault because we don't give him a moment to learn" bullstuff because that moment was available 24/7. It's his fault he doesn't want to learn.

He had this chance to learn throughout his entire time here. I don't believe in that "it's our fault because we don't give him a moment to learn" bullstuff because that moment was available 24/7. It's his fault he doesn't want to learn.
Ok. So we'll tell him to learn. Did you not see my suggestion in the earlier post?

That's what David should do. Just lurk for a while until he sees what to do better.

If he sees other people's posts and behavior and avoids posting until he's confident that he can do better, then I'm willing to bet that he could get better at posting here.

Or he could just continue this little thread of his until he gets banned. I think he stopped posting here anyway.

Ok. So we'll tell him to learn. Did you not see my suggestion in the earlier post?

If he sees other people's posts and behavior and avoids posting until he's confident that he can do better, then I'm willing to bet that he could get better at posting here.

Or he could just continue this little thread of his until he gets banned. I think he stopped posting here anyway.
He had a year and a half to study and learn, with improvements only in grammar.

Nobody is going to give someone multiple years to learn how to act. A teacher isn't giving someone another day or two to study for a test because the person didn't want to.

He had a year and a half to study and learn, with improvements only in grammar.

Nobody is going to give someone multiple years to learn how to act. A teacher isn't giving someone another day or two to study for a test because the person didn't want to.
But no one told him he had to.

But no one told him he had to.
I'm pretty sure people suggested that within the timespan that he was here.

I'm pretty sure people suggested that within the timespan that he was here.
I somehow doubt that people would try and get him to learn on his own.

Also he should've known that he's doing something wrong if 5+ people are insulting him.

I do understand what you're saying, but to me it looks like David ran out of excuses now. I'm not saying that we should start pelting him with tomatoes everytime he pokes his head out, but thanks to the community's attitude towards people like him, he's jolly-well forgeted.

Also he should've known that he's doing something wrong if 5+ people are insulting him.

I do understand what you're saying, but to me it looks like David ran out of excuses now. I'm not saying that we should start pelting him with tomatoes everytime he pokes his head out, but thanks to the community's attitude towards people like him, and by the fact that people are still insulting him, he's jolly-well forgeted.

I told him he should stop being a humongous idiot and that he brought it all on himself by making threads like this and reacting like this.
Stop defending him Blur it's no use, he's too far in the hole he dug himself.

I told him he should stop being a humongous idiot and that he brought it all on himself by making threads like this and reacting like this.
Stop defending him Blur it's no use, he's too far in the hole he dug himself.
Telling someone that they are an idiot is not the same as telling him what he's doing wrong.

Yeah, I think he'd be better off somewhere like Roblox (I'm not joking, guys) where the community is somewhat accepting of this behavior.

Telling someone that they are an idiot is not the same as telling him what he's doing wrong.
he brought it all on himself by making threads like this and reacting like this.
??