Killer King and yoda are using aimbot.

Author Topic: Killer King and yoda are using aimbot.  (Read 7742 times)

Yeah, I think he'd be better off somewhere like Roblox (I'm not joking, guys) where the community is somewhat accepting of this behavior.
It's more that they just don't give a forget because of Roblox's age group.

Btw Davidoss is known for being Idiotic from before
Just look at this
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242968.msg6962292#msg6962292
He manages to turn a discussion about someone cheating into him complaining about a ban from a long time ago.

It's more that they just don't give a forget because of Roblox's age group.
Yeah, but it's not like everyone on there is like that. There are more mature users on there that just accept behavior like this while not exhibiting it themselves. At least I think. I haven't played it in like five years so it might have changed.

no-edit
Give him a chance. He has to learn just like everyone else. How were YOUR first posts?
My first posts on my original account were kinda dumb but I caught myself before I made a fool of myself and stopped posting until I was ready.
I only had like 2 posts on it before I used it as a alt and they were from back in like 08 or 09 lol

Yeah, but it's not like everyone on there is like that. There are more mature users on there that just accept behavior like this while not exhibiting it themselves. At least I think. I haven't played it in like five years so it might have changed.
Exactly. It's a common sight to see stuff like "zomg hakszor". The mature players just learn to ignore it because of that.

Give him a chance. He has to learn just like everyone else. How were YOUR first posts?

[]http://i.imgur.com/6gUsonH.png[/img]
You're welcome.
I think the answer is obvious.
Psst, it's Just Cause 2.
I'm not eating spaghetti for the next two weeks.
Eh.

No-edit: This is one of the best dramas this week.

I remember being a moron when I first posted. Then I lurked for a little bit. Now I'm one of the smartest users here.

I was stupid when I first joined too but the difference was I didn't lurk, I just came back more mature after I was banned for trap link

I remember being a moron when I first posted. Then I lurked for a little bit. Now I'm one of the smartest users here.
Heh
Hehehehe

I was stupid when I first joined too but the difference was I didn't lurk, I just came back more mature after I was banned for trap link
Omggggggg so many freaking bronies in BL

Stop being gay

User was banned for this post
idk, i liked you

idk, i liked you
oh god Charles are you bloukface's past self that split apart and time traveled to this time?

oh god Charles are you bloukface's past self that split apart and time traveled to this time?
no

i'm better :-)