Doing a practical joke at my church

Author Topic: Doing a practical joke at my church  (Read 3334 times)

So every 6 months, the youth group at my church (FBC Jax south campus) goes on a weekend retreat (mini-vacation as a church group) to our secluded campground at Hilliard, Florida.

This time I felt a bit silly about it and wanted to see if I could make it interesting.

Here is the supply list of things I need:

Here is those vital supplies I've prepared so far.

So forums, how about you? Pulled any pranks, stints or practical jokes lately or in the past?

Lol, Wads of paper for tobacco, Flour for cocaine. Water for alchohol, nerf gun for a firearm.

I love you.

So every 6 months, the youth group at my church (FBC Jax south campus) goes on a weekend retreat (mini-vacation as a church group) to our secluded campground at Hilliard, Florida.
So forums, how about you? Pulled any pranks, stints or practical jokes lately or in the past?

Heh, you're probably going to be killed though considering how nuts Christians CAN be.

50 shades of star trek

now what would that be like

Heh, you're probably going to be killed though considering how nuts Christians CAN be.
that's highly unlikely haha

50 shades of star trek

now what would that be like

I bet you anything it exists somewhere.

I think the Tobacco and Cocane gag might be taking it a bit too far.

I bet you anything it exists somewhere.
i will believe a man can fly if there's a kraken shooting ink all over hogwarts

This time I felt a bit silly about it and wanted to see if I could make it interesting.

Here is the supply list of things I need:

Here is those vital supplies I've prepared so far.

Pranking a church

satanist!!

This will be amazing.

Why does everyone on this forum have crappy handwriting?

Hope you enjoy your acoholic beverage

"Ungodly reading material"