Author Topic: Japanese Pagoda RELEASE- 26,183 bricks  (Read 3254 times)

Okay, so i know I've had this build around since like, last year, but i never officially released it, and i always wanted to, but never got around to it. I've been sleepy around gallery these pasts months but i don't want to stop being relevant(if i ever was, lol), so i've decided to punch this one out, clean it up a little bit,and release it to the public.
This build was my app to COHORT, but i have no qualms with you guys using it. It's a fun little japan themed build, with two big pagodas in the center, a big shrine to the left, a gazebo, and another, smaller shrine to the right, with some nice terrain details to boot. it is completely default, colorset and bricks.

click for larger

Download here:http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=23497375362200039876

and i'm gonna start releasing more of my builds, i have one in the pipe i haven't worked on in a while that i will finalize and put it here.

-Anti

Only 26k bricks on that beautiful piece of art!? Wow I'm amazed.

smexy build from a smexy guy.
Being 100% default makes it that much better.

You'll always be relevant in my book, Anti.

will use for quake :D gj mang

I don't know how the heck people can manage to build that well unless they were under hypnosis or something.

This is even more amazing since it's default.

thanks guys, ;)

I don't know how the heck people can manage to build that well unless they were under hypnosis or something.

This is even more amazing since it's default.
i am pretty sure i spent two weeks on it when i was building it, and man that was an awesome two weeks.

okay okay i know i've done this before but

coming VERY soon (tonight, if i go full crackhead mode)

My jimmies are rustled.

You should give some tips for people at how to make detailed builds without raping the brickcont, this is incredible, I will seriously give you a 10/10 rate excelent job man

You should give some tips for people at how to make detailed builds without raping the brickcont, this is incredible, I will seriously give you a 10/10 rate excelent job man
i've been meaning to do my terraining tutorial, but imageshack stopped working for free so if someone has a way to upload a lot of pictures easily tell me