Author Topic: Japanese Pagoda RELEASE- 26,183 bricks  (Read 3256 times)

imageshack stopped working for free

I was dissapointed as well

i've been meaning to do my terraining tutorial, but imageshack stopped working for free so if someone has a way to upload a lot of pictures easily tell me

imgur has like 250  visible at a time

i've been meaning to do my terraining tutorial, but imageshack stopped working for free so if someone has a way to upload a lot of pictures easily tell me
Is it possible to make a new account until it's free time is over and then you make another and another?

imgur has like 250  visible at a time
hmm, aight, i'll do that
Is it possible to make a new account until it's free time is over and then you make another and another?
i'd need to use a new e-mail, and that's just a hassle

mediafire

www.imgur.com
www.minus.com

Lol at people saying its hard to build with default.

But Camels can't build!

Id love to see this style, on a grand scale.

man
good times! good times...

I remember that! damn, that's a badass pic

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
but it looks like you mixed Chinese archetecutre with Japanese sadly I am not sure if this is true due to the fact that they are both similar but I do know this Chinese spirals up like big then towers while Japanese stays closer to the ground and isn't as thin.
Still though I love it add some Sakura trees and it would look perfect!

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
but it looks like you mixed Chinese archetecutre with Japanese sadly I am not sure if this is true due to the fact that they are both similar but I do know this Chinese spirals up like big then towers while Japanese stays closer to the ground and isn't as thin.
Still though I love it add some Sakura trees and it would look perfect!
I was basing these builds off of pagodas located in Okinawa and Kyoto, but it is true that Chinese architecture heavily inspired Japanese architecture, so I can see your conviction.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 05:25:28 PM by Camel »

I was basing these builds off of pagodas located in Okinawa and Kyoto, but it is true that Chinese architecture heavily inspired Japanese architecture, so I can see you're conviction.
Oh I didn't know about the pagodas in Okinawa. But still though love this build and still needs the cherry blossoms though