Poll

What do you think I should do to one of my "Favorite" Admins? Emmet

Ban and De Admin (You better not pick this one)
42 (79.2%)
Relieved from Rank of Admin
4 (7.5%)
Embarrasing Punishment!
4 (7.5%)
No Punishment he shall Recieve!
3 (5.7%)
Other Punishment
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Admin: Emmet, Decide his FATE!  (Read 1826 times)

"Emmet" blid 42886 is an badmin on Lieutenant Sharp's Ultra Murder Mystery. Today at approximately 9 o'clock PST I was playing on Lieutenant Sharp's Ultra Murder Mystery server when Emmett began to spam grenades off the top of the  map. Soon after when I exclaimed my anger towards him for doing so he fetched me to the top of a building and began to hit me with a sword. I fought back and pushed him off the building. He then teleported me to the bottom of the building I pushed him off and continued to attempt to kill me. Luckily another player intervened shooting Emmet in the face with a shotgun. Once he died I was safe for a few seconds until he respawned himself teleported me to the top of another building and killed me. He then threw me off of the building to ensure my death.

Emmet is a disgrace to the blockland community. People like Emmet should not be in administrative positions and I hope to see Lieutenant not only demote emmet but ban him from his server. If you see emmet I would not recommend admining him.

Hey Everyone, So many complaints out there, I just saw this new topic and I hate to say, Emmet may be a badmin, I have troubling times where I decide, So I decided to put up this topic. There will be a Poll soon, Answer it, and it will be all over soon, I like Emmet, but sadly he abused admin according to the quote. Decide now, What punishment should he have?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 07:41:23 PM by LieutantantSharp »

holy stuff did you get this from... DRAMA???

Okay Enough for Today, :)
no im serious
stop making so many topics
stop making admin app topics and these topics forever
get off the forums
you're better off not being here

Okay Enough for Today, :)
That was easy, in fact too easy. I'm getting the feeling you are doing this on purpose and possibly trolling.

That was easy, in fact too easy. I'm getting the feeling you are doing this on purpose and possibly trolling.

Really? Why do you ask that? The Link I got the quote is Here http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255343.0 How would it be a troll?

no im serious
stop making so many topics
stop making admin app topics and these topics forever
get off the forums
you're better off not being here

Thanks For your Opinion, It's good your the first to name yourself the "Renderman".

Really? Why do you ask that? The Link I got the quote is Here http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255343.0 How would it be a troll?
if someone says that's enough, it's likely they knew what they were doing in my book, you even put in a smiley emoji which is kinda leading to the fact you thought this was easy.
Thanks For your Opinion, It's good your the first to name yourself the "Renderman".
ok what

This isn't Rome, we never vote on peoples punishments.

stop making topics

whoever banned me because your server's environment settings were screwed up and i said i hacked it

either you or emmet

whoever banned me because your server's environment settings were screwed up and i said i hacked it

either you or emmet

I never met you or banned anyone for a reason like that, It could Be RainbowDashie.

rainbowdashie is an awful admin lol

This should be in drama, but honestly alot of the admins on your server are terrible.