Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 40742 times)

Oh gosh why does the text leak into the gray arrows D:
It looks amazing but that one part gets on my nerves somehow
I had to move it over a few pixels to get larger numbers to fit. The font is really wide but I like the way it looks.
It was either that or Impact which I think is slightly overused.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 06:51:18 PM by Plexious »

Oh gosh why does the text leak into the gray arrows D:
It's also worth noting that the g and y overlap the bottom bar. Perhaps shrink down the text by 2-3 font sizes, and maybe move it up just a smidgen. In terms of getting
larger numbers to fit
why not just make it so that once your money goes above $1000, it converts to $1k, $1.1k, etc.
if you're carrying 1 grand, nobody is really bothered by the extra $37 on them, not that it makes much of a difference.

Also, this is more just preference of layout:
The order is weird. You've got on-hand cash, your job, then your pay, then your hunger...?
Why not order it Job, Hunger, Cash, Pay? Then you can easily glance at your stats that way, and it just makes more sense (in my opinion)

Or you can just lower the font size of the variables.
"Cash:$999999999"
like that?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 06:52:07 PM by AdinX »

Or you can just lower the font size of the variables.

This .png is less than 3KB in size.

I am not surprised; all the white and black pixels looks like they can be thoroughly and easily compressed.
Plus there are only about 15 colors used (gradient on right makes up most of these).

There IS a client-sided mod for this, right?
if so, will it be updated?

There IS a client-sided mod for this, right?
if so, will it be updated?
Of course there's a client. That's what I've been posting pics of all this time.
It will be a close call but it should be updated a few hours prior to the server opening.

What was the point in saying this exactly?

Finally, a keybind. Your client has needed this for forever, pretty much. It's such hassle to have press "M" and go click a button to open it! :D

This is an RPG, not an RP.
I want this done NOW.

So I can play it.

What's the difference?
rps literally are all about roleplaying

rpgs are mainly gamemodes with light roleplaying

Yeah so, any response with the killing sprees?

Sure, they let people make the game not boring for themselves and the police, but at the very least make it so a Flash Mober cannot buy a firearm, like mentioned before.

Yeah so, any response with the killing sprees?

Sure, they let people make the game not boring for themselves and the police, but at the very least make it so a Flash Mober cannot buy a firearm, like mentioned before.
With the new dynamic price system the more guns you buy the higher the price will go. So a shotgun may cost $150 but go up to $800 after you've bought 5.