Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 40745 times)

What time will the server be hosted and in what timezone?

7PM Central

server is down..?
The VPS server had an unexpected update on its own, there was a windows update hence why the server was down since this morning, I've restarted up the server. Also, if an event where the server is down (EG: not on the server list for a long period of time), please notify myself or another admin so that I can get the server back up, many thanks.

CST, the server is hosted in Dallas, Texas.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 04:40:41 PM by YorkTown95 »

With the new dynamic price system the more guns you buy the higher the price will go. So a shotgun may cost $150 but go up to $800 after you've bought 5.
wow that will not only discourage kill sprees but how fun the game is

Do the item prices cool down after a while?

Do the item prices cool down after a while?
Only when laborers sell their ore.

Only when laborers sell their ore.
Is the cost per ore affected by any of this? I would think that if there was a higher demand for ore in order to have the price of guns go down, then ore should be more expensive.

Is the cost per ore affected by any of this? I would think that if there was a higher demand for ore in order to have the price of guns go down, then ore should be more expensive.
>person buys 10 guns, price of ore triples
>same person already had 500 units of ore
>cha-ching

I'm sorry to inform all of you that the CRP will in fact not be opening tomorrow. Me and York figured that for the good of the server we will postpone the opening until Friday, April 18th, at 4 PM.
This is to ensure the quality of the server at opening. There are some features to the CRP client that I would like to add but can't get it done in time for the opening tomorrow. We also need more time to work on the city as we do not have enough builders actively working on it.

I'm sorry to inform all of you that the CRP will in fact not be opening tomorrow. Me and York figured that for the good of the server we will postpone the opening until Friday, April 18th, at 4 PM.
This is to ensure the quality of the server at opening. There are some features to the CRP client that I would like to add but can't get it done in time for the opening tomorrow. We also need more time to work on the city as we do not have enough builders actively working on it.
Adding on what Jasa had to say, to clear up any confusion, the server will open up on April 18th (Good Friday) at 4pm CST (5pm EST).

Sorry for any inconvenience that we had to decide, if we opened up the server tomorrow with bugs on the server and stuff not ready to be set, it wouldn't be fun at all.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 10:32:12 PM by YorkTown95 »

Aw. Well, still looking forward to it! :)

Maaaan I was all prepared for today... Had all my friends on standby to get as many of those 8 slots, we had planned who would do what...

Makin' us wait a whole week? Cruel.
Guess I'll have to look into getting a build macro lol

Is the map bigger than last time? Within a few days I couldn't find a 32x32 lot anywhere.

Damnit i was really prepared, awell