Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 40709 times)

Is the map bigger than last time? Within a few days I couldn't find a 32x32 lot anywhere.
This was a big problem for players. Unless someone is creating a business off of selling lots, I personally think if you don't come on the server within 3 days your lot should be removed unless you leave a note saying you won't be there

This was a big problem for players. Unless someone is creating a business off of selling lots, I personally think if you don't come on the server within 3 days your lot should be removed unless you leave a note saying you won't be there
The map last time was huge, it's just most people stuck on the one side of the river. Regardless, though, I'm pretty sure it's 1 week inactivity before a build will get deleted unless notified beforehand.

We don't want there to be too many open lots. We want there to be at least some competition for lots not an endless supply.

In order to play, will we need to download the CRP client?

You'll need it to play on the server, it will not kick you if you don't have it. Keep in mind that the server will pester you to download it if you don't have the CRP Client into your add-ons.

As long as your postponing launch day, can we know what the patch notes are? What features are being added that delayed the release date?

As long as your postponing launch day, can we know what the patch notes are? What features are being added that delayed the release date?
I'm completely redoing the CRP menu, we need more time to test some things and remove some bugs, and the city needs a few finishing touches.
No, but it is very highly extremely recommended that you download it.

I have a good idea:

Background checks with buying guns.

I have a good idea:

Background checks with buying guns.
That's up to the shop keepers if they want to do that.

I hope it's as good as the one you hosted before mine. That was my favorite because there were actually criminals to put in jail most the time and I had a nice property :D

Something to bring up, we're looking for builders that has experience in building houses, factories, shops, anything related to the city and is willing to help build at least one or more buildings for the city, please send me a PM via forums or on steam if you're interested in helping us out. Please keep in mind that I may ask a background check on a building you've personally made or a screenshot of a building you made, you cannot use other people's buildings, use your own creation. I will give you some details on the PM if you're interested.

So that we don't have empty lots on the first day it starts, we will some empty vacant lots for those who want to make their buildings out of scratch. For some of you that are curious, we're using a new lot system on CRP, these lots are already created on the server, you just have to buy the property to have ownership on it, details will be explained later.

Does this mean that there won't be tons of holes in the ground?

Does this mean that there won't be tons of holes in the ground?
Yes. Some lots may have buildings and some lots may just be empty terrain for sale.

Yes. Some lots may have buildings and some lots may just be empty terrain for sale.
Finally someone has done this. Thank you! :D

ohhhh so that's what you need help making..
I'll come by tomorrow to help make some buildings.