Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 41932 times)

Bump, three more days until the server opens, Jasa and I have been testing out some stuff on CRP, We'll keep you posted.

I might as well enjoy my soft shadows before my framerate drops to sub-60

dat pagestretch
I can't help but wonder what that shop does... Food? Lumber/ore? Materials for crafting? Is it something shop keepers place to sell items?
the possibilities

dat pagestretch
I can't help but wonder what that shop does... Food? Lumber/ore? Materials for crafting? Is it something shop keepers place to sell items?
the possibilities
Monitors seem to be Lumber Stations, so most likely it's the Lumber/Ore one.

It is most likely the place to buy and sell ores and lumber.

dat pagestretch
the possibilities
It is most likely the place to buy and sell ores and lumber.
Those computer panels are used to buy or sell Lumbers or Ores. The screenshot is inside the Labor Board building. (Hint: Double click the terminal to sell the resources quickly).

gonna play when I have some time.

Hey York, wanna tell us if we need lumber to build or not? <3
Otherwise buildbot is potentially useless lol

Yup, you're going to need lumber to build.

If you have the lumber and money for all the bricks there's nothing stopping you from using buildbot.

If you have the lumber and money for all the bricks there's nothing stopping you from using buildbot.
buildbot (or the one I have) has a tendency to rapidly place a brick twice
No thanks, I'll just take screenshots, use my dual-monitor setup to preview it and use a slideshow to view it.

(unless someone has a more efficient buildbot that wont potentially eat up resources?)
I've already got a design for a food shop ready for Friday :) Totes gonna dominate the food industry, lodsa mone

I might as well enjoy my soft shadows before my framerate drops to sub-60
This is why you force antialiasing in your GPU settings

Yey! It's gonna open soon

Terminals are less glitchy and can be activated while on bicycles.