Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 40703 times)

yah nope.
am I the only sensible person here, people hardly join the server anymore, it's not like it used to be.

am I the only sensible person here, people hardly join the server anymore, it's not like it used to be.
i agree

I want to get on but every time I see 0-3 players I just say w/e. This server is basically the only reason im still playing Bl at a constant rate anymore.

I dunno about that, it is empty more than usual, but last night we hit 16 players for a good amount of time.

Guys

GUYS

I finally broke down and bought a flying carpet.

Hey I can see my house The Loft from there!

Guys

GUYS

I finally broke down and bought a flying carpet.

i see my wip lot from here

Your head blocks out my unfinished hospital >:(

head?

Also, I accidentally deleted the spawn. :(

got it back
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 09:31:51 PM by Georges »

sue him!

i can't afford that!
forget you its going to happen jimmy, i've had enough!

i can't afford that!
user was sued for the above post ^^^

user was sued for the above post ^^^
Noooo....

So I have a two 32x32 lots that are ideal for building some kind of tall building. I want to know if you guys like either of these, cause if you all just think they're ugly, I won't bother. They'd be apartment/condo things, and obviously they'd never both get full. I'm debating whether or not to build one or both.
Also, clearly these aren't finished. The white and grey one doesn't even have a back, lol

Why were my friends lots cleared and then sold to other people?

There were no inactivity signs or anything and he had gotten on friday and they were still there.