Author Topic: Let us wish a happy birthday to Isjix  (Read 1166 times)

Today is Isjix's birthday. He's turning seventeen today, pop dat cherry Isjix!

Biography of Isjix (using sentence fragments): Cool guy. Doesn't afraid of anything. His posts make up 0.6% of all posts in Mapping Help, 0.4% of posts in Help, and 0.2% of all posts in General Modification Help. Such a hearty guy. Always enjoyable to read his posts.

In conclusion, happy birthday Izzy-Jixo (hope u like ur new nickname) :iceCream:

happy birthday from your best friend forever as long as you live ♥

Mega Bear cake for Isjix! ignore link at the bottom they stole from me :/ culinary plagiarism lol

happy birthday isjix hope its a great one

Happy Manday, Isjix, from your bestest ___ aslong as you live *hart*

these birthday threads need to stop. everyone has a birthday, you're not special.

these birthday threads need to stop. everyone has a birthday, you're not special.

I agree but he didn't make the thread; megabear did

you're just mad because nobody ever wishes you a happy birthday
Don't worry, i'll wish you a happy early/late bday.

On a more serious note, we could just have a thread dedicated to birthdays like we had ~2 years ago. I don't see the problem with individual threads, though.

might as well ban birthdays since everyone has one

might as well ban birthdays since everyone has one

js you have the best avatar on the forums

thx 4 beng epic on mi brithdya guyz i gota richardchinhairy for mi bday but i havnt red it yeat

happy birthday from your best friend forever as long as you live ♥
:D

thx u guiz i luv u all