Poll

Even if no more problems with the home-hosting happen, would you pay $4.00/month if HammerHost was still run at home?

Yes, home hosting will stabilize and become more reliable
No, I feel comfortable only with a remote dedicated server

Author Topic: HammerHost dedicated hosting service :: Clients, get your files  (Read 51523 times)

i don't feel safe giving you my key because of how you DDOS'd RTB and other negative actions.
even if you claim it is safe.
then dont get it...?
and really his brother is the one who causes problems, i trust hammer.

then dont get it...?
and really his brother is the one who causes problems, i trust hammer.
his brother?
who told you that?

i don't feel safe giving you my key because of how you DDOS'd RTB and other negative actions.
even if you claim it is safe.

I'd feel safe, considering I was a former client of HamHost a few months back. I never experienced any significant problems, and nothing happened to my key. RTB isn't here anymore, and competition amng hosting services isn't as fierce as it used to be. I wouldn't worry, Hammer is a great guy.

competition amng hosting services isn't as fierce as it used to be.
That's not true. I expect heavy competition with CBMhost starting from 1 week from now!

It's still  not as bad as it used to be though...

his brother?
who told you that?
yeah i know hammer ddosed rtb, but pacnet is worse then him

That's not true. I expect heavy competition with CBMhost starting from 1 week from now!

How come in a week from now? I thought HammerHost was being fully released tomorrow.

It's still  not as bad as it used to be though...

By the looks of it, I think it's really polished now. It looks like a really solid product, and something that could be sold for a premium. I think before it didn't have anything so great about it, now I think HammerHost has stepped up its game and turned into a fully-functional service.

Edit: Crap. Never mind. Messed up.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 02:52:39 AM by sean6258 »

"Un-delete"? Why not "Restore"?

I know Java better than Javascript

This is the best joke I've heard in several weeks.

Apparently I somehow read that as "I know that Java is better than Javascript".
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 03:20:02 AM by Port »

Hammerhost is a very good 'n cheap server provider for blockland (my opinion). In the beginning i tried hammerhost out there was much lag and the server got DoS'd several times. But Hammer did EVERYTHING to fix it and stop the lag and atacks. And now i have a lag free server! If i could rate it on a scale to 10 i would give it a fat 9/10!

as much as i dislike hammer, can this topic please stay on topic and not off to his past, please?

Really love your hosting, I get not at all lag (except I get a usual 200 - 300 latency), but still smooth for me to play!

9.5/10

CBMHost wishes you good luck Hammer, looks like your off to a good start :)

How come in a week from now? I thought HammerHost was being fully released tomorrow.
CBMhost will probably open up more slots within 1.5 weeks. Their new dedi-server is not at capacity yet.

Apparently I somehow read that as "I know that Java is better than Javascript".
Yes you did misread that. I meant, "My knowledge of Java is better than my knowledge of Javascript".
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 11:23:14 AM by Hammereditor5 »