HammerHost dedicated hosting service :: Clients, get your files

Poll

Even if no more problems with the home-hosting happen, would you pay $4.00/month if HammerHost was still run at home?

Yes, home hosting will stabilize and become more reliable
No, I feel comfortable only with a remote dedicated server

Author Topic: HammerHost dedicated hosting service :: Clients, get your files  (Read 51791 times)

He said he wasn't accepting new clients to make room, he will most likely only take out inactive slots.

I thought Hammer Editor still hosts this, but like a weird club.

There is currently a small DDoS attack going on, so please be patient about the uptime.

Why dont you use some of your donation and slot money for DDoS protection so your clients will stop getting pissed when you get DDoS'd

OP is banned. Last edit was in july, quit posting. Its over.

the hosting service was officially closed 3-4 days ago, and this time it is for good. Hammereditor said he wants to move on and make HammerHost an Unturned hosting service earning far more profit than Blockland. i'm so disappointed I can't host my knife TDM anymore.

the hosting service was officially closed 3-4 days ago, and this time it is for good. Hammereditor said he wants to move on and make HammerHost an Unturned hosting service earning far more profit than Blockland. i'm so disappointed I can't host my knife TDM anymore.
cbm4life

Unturned will be a significantly more profitable game for him, and easier to manage overall.

I've reported this topic with a suggestion that it should be locked as it is completely outdated.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 03:50:58 PM by Lugnut »