Poll

Even if no more problems with the home-hosting happen, would you pay $4.00/month if HammerHost was still run at home?

Yes, home hosting will stabilize and become more reliable
No, I feel comfortable only with a remote dedicated server

Author Topic: HammerHost dedicated hosting service :: Clients, get your files  (Read 52447 times)

We all know the true meaning. Stop trying to cover up what you said.
Not covering anything up. I'm pretty sure you know me well enough to know that I'll say what I want, I don't sugar coat things.

Is this coming back up any time soon?

Is this coming back up any time soon?

He should monetize his domain

Shutdown? again?
This is like a zombie which hasn't been shot in the head properly.

Okay, I think it's time to give clients their files now. If you want your Blockland folder, send me a PM or e-mail support@hammereditor.net.

Hey, not sure how active this thread is anymore, but i've been looking into getting a dedicated single core server from NFOservers.com. The problem with them is, since i am getting a linux only single core server, and i've found a detailed script on starting a linux-only server, i'm not sure how well a unsupported server would work, if possible, i'd like to test your service for the building part of the city RPG, to see how i like it, after that i'd feel more comfortable, if i like it, to actually pay for the hosting since this is such a hit or miss situation. Is there any progress or activity left on this thread or the HamHost server hosting, i'd like to know.

I don't know if you will ever get a reply from Hammer, but the last I heard he was back up with a dedicated server from some German company.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 02:45:21 AM by espio100 »

-dropit-

Oh my god Espio. He went there so nobody from BLF knows!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 04:32:10 AM by Outpact³ »

Why would you have directory browsing on...

Oh sorry, I didn't know its suposed to be a 'secret'
My apolegies.

Would be nice if you edited out that quote

When the host streams a youtube video, why does it lag the server? I thought all servers were on your internet connection?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 05:50:59 PM by Heitmeyer² »

When the host streams a youtube video, why does it lag the server? I thought all servers were on your internet connection?

Its not lagging the server, its lagging you.

Its not lagging the server, its lagging you.

Well, when I stream youtube while on other servers, it doesn't lag as much (if at all).