Give me ideas on something to code.

Author Topic: Give me ideas on something to code.  (Read 1916 times)

I have some spare time finally, so give me something to code and i'll code it i guess.

In-game forum using ;wap2.

Logging in and posting would be cool, too (using POST).

wap2 doesn't include images - forget that.

Hmm, maybe. I wont do logging and posting though.

Hmm, maybe. I wont do logging and posting though.
Why not?

Any other suggestions?

You could make More Favorites for that poor guy.

a script to make the player walk slow, make it so when he's looking at a player gets wavy vision and slowly loses HP and also is able to cloak with right click and goes faster while in cloak although , unable to uncloak/cloak while in line of sight by player or bot.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255877.0
what i wish is there were 4 portal guns , the normal one , potatOS portal gun , atlas's and P-bodys

what i wish is there were 4 portal guns , the normal one , potatOS portal gun , atlas's and P-bodys
Everyone's Portal Gun is separate anyway.

Adaptive spawn points. Doesn't spawn you on a spawn point if a player on an enemy slayer team is within 32 blocks by you.

Squads for team death matches. Like aos if you played that. Apparently like battlefield. You respawn near people in your squad.

While this is probably not what you'd want to do with your free time, would you mind solving a minor issue I've been trying to deal with in a certain gamemode of mine? I'll send you details later if you are interested.

because you obviously won't help me with that little information, I'm trying to make a playertype that can sprint without having to sheathe their items. In a DM I'm working on, melee classes are severely underpowered because whenever they try to run into their targets, they have to wait for the dueling weapon's animation to finish. That lets their target get away, making the whole process pointless and unfair. If you, Elm, don't want to help or don't have a solution, I'll send the files to anyone else willing to help (or just make a new post later).

I want to see a mod that removes the inability to build floating bricks. Basically removing the "Float" error. It would be super useful for building not needing to use support bricks or build in zones which is a pain.

Ive seen this done with another mod, but you can't dupe with it active and wanding any section of bricks within it's effect causes all floating bricks to kill meaning you would need to manually remove bricks without breaking them.

Id want a mod where those issues are ironed out. (Breaking bricks don't cause a chain kill, duplication is supported)
It would be the ultimate advanced building tool.

I have one that works with dupe, but it still doesn't work with hammering or wanding. There's also the version I made for Realistic Space Mod, which DOES work for both hammering and wanding (although the effect is the same), but doesn't work with dupe.