Author Topic: The Portal That Never Closed (a unique DM)  (Read 1301 times)

The Portal That Never closed
Using vehicle physics and radiusimpulse to an advantage..
The Portal That Never Closed, which will also be known as TPTNC, is a very basic gamemode with a basic map. It's main goal is to amaze users about the powers of radiusimpulse, vehicle physics, and much more.
Features:
-Vehicles
-The OLD, CLASSIC gravity gun, from older versions of blockland! Not the new one that looks like a printer!
-Pushbrooms
-Remote Control for vehicles
-Vehicle Hijacking
-More to come!
How It Works
Players spawn in the map and immediately begin to attempt to push other players into the radius of the black hole, to certain death! They may use vehicles to ram other vehicles into the middle, a pushbroom to push players into the middle, and the gravity gun to simply pick up a vehicle and push it into the center! Of course, the driver can just jump out and start to attack the person who's holding their vehicle. Once you enter the middle, death is imminent! If you are in a vehicle when you go into the center, you will be killed, and your vehicle will respawn!
Lives: 1
Time Limit: 5 minutes
Point Limit: none

Screenshots

The Entire Map

Vehicles spazzing in the portal!

The portal that never closed!
When will this be opened?
Once it seems that all bugs and stuff have been ironed out, I will open the server.
I also have more stuff to add and more stuff to fix.
I want your suggestions! Feel free to tell me what I can improve/add/remove!

is this like a starfish simulation

this is what happens after you eat taco bell

burrito aftermath simulator 2014

What does RadiusImpulse do? It was used so little on servers that I never found out myself.

What does RadiusImpulse do? It was used so little on servers that I never found out myself.
Like an explosion it launches you back/up in the air, trolls use it mainly in city rpgs on a loop so no one can get near it.

Are fedoras going to be involved?

Build looks lame. Gameplay looks extremely one note. Cute concept but would work better as a random event in some kinda deathmatch server.

The whole suggestion of vehicles and players running around at the same time doesn't work well. It'd just become a hit and run simulator in ten seconds.

The whole suggestion of vehicles and players running around at the same time doesn't work well. It'd just become a hit and run simulator in ten seconds.
i could fix that

Maybe create the map a bit tiny'er so people don't have to walk 5 mins to get to an enemy, maybe add some terrain too.

I'd make the map in space or something, I guess it could be irregular, not just a plain square.

So this is basically..

kindergarten basic color learner brawl